Day 3: 50 Crunches

Options
paisley2288
paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
Log your crunches here. Just to take a second to tell you all that you're doing amazing! I am doubling up today........ 30 mins cardio and 50 crunches MUST be done by midnight!

Replies

• Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I had to double up today as well. 30 min jog with partner and Ripped in 30 with some added crunches. Feeling great! Hope you all have a fabulous day
  • Candice83
    Candice83 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    did my 50 crunches today and also just finished 30 minutes on the exercise bike... i also did some full on cleaning of the house which took about 1 hour and 45 mins so i burnt off a few calories doing that aswell.. Im cool with logging my cleaning calories because i dont clean all that often hahaha
  • tonil77
    tonil77 Posts: 10
    Options
    50 Crunches Complete!! I can feel it! I am excited to be a part of this group and having so much support. Can't wait to see results on 4/01!! 4/02 is my bday - so that is my reward!
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    50 crunches done! Have a nice weekend everyone!
  • SuzieMurray
    Options
    50 crunches done in among resistance/strength training at the gym
  • Simmie69
    Simmie69 Posts: 72
    Options
    50 crunches done - grouped into my kickboxing session at the gym.
  • La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Done. Wasn't so bad since I've been doing them in my 30DS. I'm a little concerned about tomorrow's challenge, 15 min of jump rope. I always seem to mess up I can never keep my rhythm.
  • wd773
    wd773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    50 crunches done!!!! this is great!!!!!!:happy:
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    I will be doing my crunches later on this evening !

But I am going to be doing 30mins cardio/strength training

Everyone is doing fab :D
  • surferfreak07
    surferfreak07 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    50 crunches done :D I'm ashamed to say my eating habits aren't going too great mind.
    Thursday night my friends met my bf for the first time and we went for food - tgi fridays eeek! I hadn't eaten much that day mind and did a big gym sesh so I'm not too bothered about that one.
    Last night my best friend announced she had finally got her dream job but has to move away so she came down to see me. We went out with a few friends and I'm sad to say I got convinced to have food when I was already at my calorie limit (I had a ham and cheese panini) and half a bottle of wine :(
    I'm slightly devastated at how I have lost all motivation and worried that I will gain this week! I decided to confess here and hopefully feel better as my friends and family don't understand how it affects your spirit to 'fall off the wagon'.
    Sorry for putting this confession on this topic I just felt the need to tell the group and hopefully be forgiven. I promise I have been nice and healthy today :D
    Well done everyone you're doing great!
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    50 crunches, 50 jumping jacks, 50 flights of stairs, and Ripped in 30 done; then I went and had a massage (I thought I'd earned it :happy: ).
  • realtreegirl
    Options
    50 crunches done :) Along with 30 DS, 20 min on Elliptical and 30 min of swimming!! Feeling great :flowerforyou:
  • realtreegirl
    Options
    Done. Wasn't so bad since I've been doing them in my 30DS. I'm a little concerned about tomorrow's challenge, 15 min of jump rope. I always seem to mess up I can never keep my rhythm.

Oh I know! I'm a little worried about the jump roping also!! This just kills my calves when I had to do it on level 1 of the 30 DS. 15 min is a long time and I know I am going to have to take a break a couple times in-between but only gonna stop for a couple seconds to stretch my calfs. I know I can do this and am excited to push myself!!!! :) Good Luck tomorrow!! :happy:
  • realtreegirl
    Options
    :happy:
  • realtreegirl
    Options
    50 crunches done :D I'm ashamed to say my eating habits aren't going too great mind.
    Thursday night my friends met my bf for the first time and we went for food - tgi fridays eeek! I hadn't eaten much that day mind and did a big gym sesh so I'm not too bothered about that one.
    Last night my best friend announced she had finally got her dream job but has to move away so she came down to see me. We went out with a few friends and I'm sad to say I got convinced to have food when I was already at my calorie limit (I had a ham and cheese panini) and half a bottle of wine :(
    I'm slightly devastated at how I have lost all motivation and worried that I will gain this week! I decided to confess here and hopefully feel better as my friends and family don't understand how it affects your spirit to 'fall off the wagon'.
    Sorry for putting this confession on this topic I just felt the need to tell the group and hopefully be forgiven. I promise I have been nice and healthy today :D
    Well done everyone you're doing great!

Hey surferfreak07, don't give up on yourself! We have all fallen off the wagon and believe me I know how it feels! It sucks but you just pick yourself up and get right back on that wagon! Hang in there! You are forgiven. I also understand you about your family not understanding. They just dont know how we really feel, how much we hate our body's and how when we mess up it really effects us. Hang in there!! We can do this!!! :happy:
  • kidrobot3
    kidrobot3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... For some reason I thought it was sit ups not crunches! Lol. Done 50 sit ups!
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    50 crunches done and 50 jumping jacks done as well
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    doubled up today too!

45 minute jog, and 100 crunches
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    50 crunches done
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I did 50 crunches and now my tummy hurts.