Day 3 - Level 1 - Completed

Options
Done, did it very early today, we have people staying over for the weekend, don't want them staring at me while my butt is in the air! Haha!

Have a great day and weekend everyone!

Replies

• th04
    th04 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Also done day 3! :) you finding it any easier yet? I was quite surprised to find I was doing the push ups much easier, surprised because I've never been able to do them haha
  • medstudentchef
    Options
    Did mine right after I woke up. I'm heading out of town for the day, and I wanted to make sure that I got the shred in before that.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Had to skip Day 2 yesterday because I wasn't home, so I did day 2 this morning and gonna do Day 3 this evening to catch up, but, ladies, are my arms feeling it! I'm using 5 lb weights and couldn't do everything the whole way through, but if I'm feeling it, I know it's working (just don't tell my arms that we're doing it again tonight and maybe they'll stop screaming)
  • jjoseph329
    jjoseph329 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will be doing day 3 later on today at 2 pm... Is anyone else sore from day 1 and 2?
  • CindyCountingCalories
    CindyCountingCalories Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Its getting easier every day, but realized today my weights are only 2.2 lbs, I thought they were 3.3 lbs :-/ don't know why I thought that lol! So I've bought myself some 5.5 lbs weights, tomorrow will really be hard with them, but will do anything to make my upper arms smaller :)
  • momotivation
    momotivation Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My underarms and quads were sooooooooooo sore yesterday! Woke up today and there was just a twinge. Did my D3 L1 after working this morning, and my arms are shakey. I would say it is getting easier but it is still very difficult for me. glad to have another day done!
  • jjoseph329
    Options
    That is what I wanted to hear, I really didn't want to do it because of my soreness, but I have to admit I am not as sore as last night.
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Party over HERE! Just completed Day 3 JM30DS Lvl 1 At 5 lbs weights, but during ckt 3 - side moves and anterior raises used 5 lbs then 3 lbs...wow...arms shaking LOL...but am getting stronger!! Woo Hooo... Congrats to ALL...you are ALL doing AWESOMELY...if it weren't for you...I wouldn't be challenging MYSELF!!!

:flowerforyou: Debbie
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    Diddley done! I love the feeling I get after the shred :love:
  • Bibil
    Bibil Posts: 25
    Options
    Hey Ladies. Day 3 Level 1 complete. I am very sore my arms are the worst. Since I started with 8lb weights. I lowered it for part of the workout for those side lunges and seem to be doing it just fine. I lowered the weights to 5lbs only for the lunges. Thanks for the the motivation.
  • jjoseph329
    Options
    W00t W00t...Just finish day 3 and I am sweating like a pig. My heart rate monitor calculated that I burnt 486 calories...Wow!!!!
  • beez89
    beez89 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Shew just finished!
    What a late and EXHAUSTING night. Spent the day digging my house out of a snow bank... had a TERRIBLE winter storm lastnight.

Tired, but feeling great!
  • NubianSpirit
    NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Once again (per usual, I suppose) Shredding before bed... 100% determined to stay on pace this time around.
    Kudos to all for a job well done!
  • jjoseph329
    Options
    As long a you get it done, that's all that matters :)
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I did day 3, and then I went and did another dvd... shred it with weights. I think I will continue to do both.
  • aristakat23
    aristakat23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Day 3 DONE!!!

My arms and quads hurt!!! Glad I'm still sticking to it. I'm not looking forward to level 2. LOL
  • GMC_81
    GMC_81 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Although I'm 2 days behind now, I've completed my 3rd day. Gave it absolutely everything I could.
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I went out of town over the weekend and didn't have internet, BUT I took 30DS with me and got in done while staying wit family (early in the morning while everyone was asleep and I was safely hidden in the guest room :)) It is starting to get a little easier!