Day 4 15 mins jump rope

Options
Candice83
Candice83 Posts: 217 Member
eek i havent done it yet just figured i'd start the thread... not sure how im gonna go doing it for 15 mins. i'll be doing it with an invisible rope too hahaha

Replies

• Candice83
    Candice83 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    wow i just attempted this and i couldnt even do a minute! how sad is that. Plus the jumping is making my head ache so i'm gonna do an aerobics video instead
  • MumOfGirlsOnly
    MumOfGirlsOnly Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Done. I had to break it down to 5 lots of 3 minutes to complete it but it's done.
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow! That was hard - little kids make it look so easy : ) I ended up breaking it up into 5 min blocks with about 1 - 2 mins break in between. I sweated a ridiculous amount! Also need to work on my coordination.

I kept trying to best my highest number of consecutive skips - which was only 72 in the end! I am determined by the end of this week I will get to 100 consecutive skips. Ohh wells I enjoyed it. Going to go do RI30 now.

Have a great day!
  • surferfreak07
    surferfreak07 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I don't own a jump rope plus I have a weak knee so I decided to do an extra 15 minutes cardio in the gym to make up for this. My gym sesh of 55 minutes cardio and 10 minutes strength training resulted in 563 calories so I am 100% happy with that!
    Let's keep this good work up guys :D
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    I am having to split the 15 minutes up I did 5 minutes and was knackered just goes to show but got some other things planned for today as well so I should get plenty of exercise in today !
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I sprained my MCL in December so I couldn't do this so instead I used my Stationary bike for 20 minutes and did 30 DS.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I attempted jump roping.. that wasn't happening. Sad because I came up with this exercise lol so I did 17 minutes of Walking with Leslie instead. Plus I made up for the two days I missed. yay! All of this done with no sleep last night! Proud!
  • realtreegirl
    Options
    I attempted jump roping.. that wasn't happening. Sad because I came up with this exercise lol so I did 17 minutes of Walking with Leslie instead. Plus I made up for the two days I missed. yay! All of this done with no sleep last night! Proud!

WTG with the walking and making up for the two days you missed!! Dont fret over the jump roping, I havnt even attempted it yet. I am so sore from yesterday's exercising and just dont feel like doing anything but I guess it is only 9am so I still have time. I am going to attempt to do my jump roping but have a feeling I am going to have to break the 15 min up a bit. I also still have to do my 30 DS. I hate days where I feel like doing nothing at all!! I have gone strong, exercising for 10 days in a row now and am exhausted, feel like I need a rest day but really dont want to so going to push myself to get my exercising done today!!! Good luck to everyone!!
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    15 minutes of jump rope done, had to break it down but finished, also did 50 crunches and 50 jumping jacks.
  • Simmie69
    Simmie69 Posts: 72
    Options
    15 minutes of jump rope done!
  • rawrpaola
    rawrpaola Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    15 minutes of jump rope done!
  • SuzieMurray
    Options
    that was a long long 15 mins, but feel better now I've done it
  • La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Okay i only got 2 minutes in so far. I despise jumping rope. I will try the rest later. I really wanna get it done.
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I started the challenge today and did Day 1, 2, 3, 4. :flowerforyou: Thanks Toni for the link!
  • aburke351
    Options
    Well I didn't have a jump rope and I have a leg injury that makes it difficult to jump at all but I improvised and did 15 minutes of my "jumping rope" Thanks for the challenge and the motivation!
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    No jump rope, so I walked 7 miles to the Y and climbed 80 flights of stairs. I also completed RI30 and 50 jumping jacks. I'm motivated by another poster and will get in 50 crunches before supper tonight.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    80 flights of stairs? Wow!! I am terrified of heights lol

How many of you are doing the girly push ups for tomorrow's challenge? I can't do more than 5 regular ones.
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    OMG - that was hard! I did 5 - 3 minute segments of jumping rope (interspersed with treadmill walking). My feet are sore!! Good luck everyone :smile:
  • rgrube
    rgrube Posts: 5
    Options
    No jump rope today but ran/walked on the treadmill and stretched lots - happy with the day!! Congrats to all and keep up the good work!!!
  • realtreegirl
    Options
    80 flights of stairs? Wow!! I am terrified of heights lol

How many of you are doing the girly push ups for tomorrow's challenge? I can't do more than 5 regular ones.

I always do the girly push-ups. They seem to be getting easier for my since I started the 30 DS. My goal is to be the end of the 30 DS which is in 20 days, to be able to do 10 regular push-ups!! We shall see!!