Set your Walking or exercise goal & log here 3/5-3/11

Options
lstnlondry
lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
Welcome! Log your goals for the week here & post them daily!
My goals are to stay in the game even though I feel like Im getting sick! i would like to log at leadt 25 miles of walking or running. Best of luck to everyone!

Replies

• TrekCat
    TrekCat Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I think my only goal this week is to stay under calorie goal until Friday and Saturday, and find time to bike, walk or run everyday if I can. I leave town on Thursday and fly back Sunday, so walking the airports those days. Was trying to figure in a ride tomorrow, but the wind may do me in. Looking forward to having better goals NEXT week so please do this again?!?! :) Best you luck to you on your goals, they look wonderful!
  • SARBelgians
    SARBelgians Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thank you for doing these weekly goal logs. For me, this week is walking 10 miles, 2 workout sessions with JM video, 3 felting projects finished (my arms will be jello!), and 4 batches of soap made. I've got a craft event at the end of the month and I'm trying to build up inventory. Also, Saturday, I've got water cadaver training for the whole K9 Unit that I am leading.....so lots of walking, in and out of boat...I'll be exhausted. I'll be instructing 5 dogs plus running my own 2 through their paces.
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    Wow SARBel you are taking care of business!! Great job everyone on goals and best of luck making it happen! We just got back from a 3 mile walk and hopefully I will get some gym time later. Still figuring out my stomach and my energy level but I hope I can just keep going!
  • girlnumber57
    Options
    I'm late - my goal this week is to keep my sodium down and my exercise and water intake up. I get my body fat tested next week and I would love to see a low 20's. Hope hope :)
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    I'm late - my goal this week is to keep my sodium down and my exercise and water intake up. I get my body fat tested next week and I would love to see a low 20's. Hope hope :)

Welcome! Good goal & I will cross my fingers for you!

Today we finally completed week 3 of c25k! And we ran an extra 2.25 miles!
  • AndreaG170
    AndreaG170 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I didn't post my goals here, but I did work out three of the last four days, and that's a big step up for me. :) Have a good weekend, everyone!