Season 2 - Episode 11 - "Judge, Jury, Executioner"

Options

Replies

• zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    If walkers are eating every body... why did Sofia turn into a zombie instead of just being zombie food?

Can't remember if they showed a bite on her. Maybe she died from the elements or exposure and came back without being bit? Maybe she did get a bite or "scratch" from a lone zombie and was able to slip away? Zombism...not an exact science.

she had a bite on her shoulder...

The Walkers never seem to finish they food...maybe that's why they are so hungry all the time
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    If walkers are eating every body... why did Sofia turn into a zombie instead of just being zombie food?

Can't remember if they showed a bite on her. Maybe she died from the elements or exposure and came back without being bit? Maybe she did get a bite or "scratch" from a lone zombie and was able to slip away? Zombism...not an exact science.

The Walkers never seem to finish they food...maybe that's why they are so hungry all the time

I know its totally off subject from this episode but I was thinking... If the human population is so low, at this point the zombies must all be starving. So there really shouldn't be any new zombies because everyone would just be turning into zombie food and there shouldn't be enough left of them after they're eaten to turn into a zombie... right?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I know its totally off subject from this episode but I was thinking... If the human population is so low, at this point the zombies must all be starving. So there really shouldn't be any new zombies because everyone would just be turning into zombie food and there shouldn't be enough left of them after they're eaten to turn into a zombie... right?
    The zombies ARE supposed to be starving. A good friend of mine was an extra in Season 1. (You can totally see his face in a couple episodes!) BUT he was not picked to be an extra this season. He's not skinny enough.
  • zebraspots2069
    Options
    Interesting.......
    the Walker that took Dale out RIP...was scary thin!!!
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options

Maybe they're in "starvation mode" and need to adjust their resting metabolic rate?
  • zebraspots2069
    Options
    LMAO maybe not enough water intake
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    T-Dog, the only character that will soon kill himself before the zombies even get to him.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    The zombies ARE supposed to be starving. A good friend of mine was an extra in Season 1. (You can totally see his face in a couple episodes!) BUT he was not picked to be an extra this season. He's not skinny enough.

First of all, how COOL is it that your friend was a zombie extra!! The only thing that would top this would be a part as an extra in a George A. Romero flick.

I noticed that the Mud Walker was scary skinny. It reminded me of the infected at the end of 28 Days Later where they are just laying in the streets because they don't have enough energy to move but they're still alive.
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    They should have called this episode "Carl screws up every scene he is in"

I too wondered why they didn't seem to think "Where's Carl and what is he up to?" He is torn between his remaining innocense and all his little mind has had to process since the Zombies started. He should be learning cause and effect now!

How stupid was it for Rick to save Randall just to kill him. To me kicking him to the curb without means by himself was no different than killing, maybe even more cruel. Even more cruel to tie him up and make him wait to find out if he may or may not be executed. For once Rick should have too Hershel's advice and just left him on the fence but of course shoot him so he wouldn't suffer. I don''t believe he was an innocent bystander to the rape either. I agree with an earlier post about the way he said "they were young and cute too". Creepy.

Poor Dale...he did get annoying but he didn't deserve to go out like that. At least you could understand where he was coming from. THANKS CARL!!!

I was glad to see T-Dog get some and I stress SOME screen time. They have got to be saving him up for some future development.

And yes I am all about some Darryl. He may be a hick redneck but at least he is self sufficient with common sense. I would be cuddling up to him quick. LOL I think he could take care of me better than any of the other men so far.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

Aww man. Guess I'll never be an extra. That would be so cool though.
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Carl-TWD.jpg

HA!! ♥
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    First of all, how COOL is it that your friend was a zombie extra!!
    It was cool. I'm from Atlanta so a lot of my friends still live there. He was all done up, zombie style. I was so jealous. He's on the tank when Rick is stuck in there. He also was one of the zombies grabbing for Rick and Glenn in that utility ladder thing. At the very end of the season, a zombie can be seen from the back on the lawn of the CDC getting his head blown off. That's him, even though you can't see his face in that one.

Just.so.cool.
  • joelabro
    Options
    First of all, how COOL is it that your friend was a zombie extra!!
    It was cool. I'm from Atlanta so a lot of my friends still live there. He was all done up, zombie style. I was so jealous. He's on the tank when Rick is stuck in there. He also was one of the zombies grabbing for Rick and Glenn in that utility ladder thing. At the very end of the season, a zombie can be seen from the back on the lawn of the CDC getting his head blown off. That's him, even though you can't see his face in that one.

Just.so.cool.

Yeah I remember because that was one of the very few zombie kills that episode. :ohwell:
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have TiVo and didn't watch the episode until last night. Saying that...

What the heck? Carl's roaming around like killer zombies aren't on the loose, and he's gone dark side (well, pretty much). Rick's going to kill a teenager who might be innocent (I kept waiting for someone to compare the teenager to Carl and how the group wouldn't want some other group to kill Carl if he was in the same situation). Andrea's backing Dale's "no kill" stance. Dale dies... This episode really shocked me.

I may have been getting a little bored with the show before, but not now. Only two episodes left! Anyone know when the show comes back?
  • josho655321
    josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Did T-Dog ever bring that shotgun?

I believe he did lol

You guys better cut T-dog some slack. He's had a rough season. He was almost killed by a parked car in the first episode of this season.

I think the only reason the writers didn't kill him off was because by living it helped Daryl develop more
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Do you think Zombies would freeze as the weather changes and gets colder... I know Lori wants to move into the house because it's "going to get cold"... It would be helpful to know more about the zombie stuff - like do they huddle together and gnaw on each other if they are hungry. In the Will Smith zombie movie (can't recall the name), the zombies actually thought and had feelings for each other vs. TWD zombies.
  • elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Anyone else think that Darryl's brother is the leader of the group of 30? I'm thinking that would make for a very climatic confrontation!

I agree with most of y'all - I could appreciate Dale's arguments, but good lord I'm glad he's dead, and Carl...Carl, Carl, Carl. That boy is a psycho in the making. Rick and Lori need to get a handle on him YESTERDAY.
  • josho655321
    josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Do you think Zombies would freeze as the weather changes and gets colder... I know Lori wants to move into the house because it's "going to get cold"... It would be helpful to know more about the zombie stuff - like do they huddle together and gnaw on each other if they are hungry. In the Will Smith zombie movie (can't recall the name), the zombies actually thought and had feelings for each other vs. TWD zombies.

I think you're thinking of legend and they were suppose to be vampires, the movie was so far from the book
    Anyone else think that Darryl's brother is the leader of the group of 30? I'm thinking that would make for a very climatic confrontation!

My money is on the Woodbury survivors, whom work for the governor.
  • joelabro
    Options

I think you're thinking of legend and they were suppose to be vampires, the movie was so far from the book

My money is on the Woodbury survivors, whom work for the governor.

It could be Woodbury survivors, but Randall make them sound like they are more nomadic. Still could be though, they change up enough things.
  • joelabro
    Options

Welcome to the world of zombie media, where the rules change from movie to movie. I do think zombies would freeze and slow down quite a bit.