Weigh Day 3/7/12 :)

Options

Replies

• tiffanylb88
    tiffanylb88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Starting weight -146
    Current weight -146
    Total weeks jumping jacks -200 jumping jacks for this challenge, more for another but i don't think i should count those (?)
    Total weeks water -38/56
    Best NSV (non scale victory) -the only thing i think i did well was i'm sore from my workout sessions
    Comments/Thoughts - I hate that I didn't lose anything but I did good today and I'm gonna stay on track :-)

Sounds to me like you're burning fat and adding muscle mass, since you got yourself good and sore. Keep it up!

Thanks :-) I know I'm getting stronger I just want my belly to go away
  • addiograsso
    addiograsso Posts: 479
    Options
    Great job - Drizzt_d99 and Geeky Girl! Way to go - you should be proud of your accomplishments this week! :)
  • hellcatx
    hellcatx Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Starting weight -197
    Current weight - 197
    Total weeks jumping jacks - 250
    Total weeks water - 41
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - Walking at least 2 km every day!
    Comments/Thoughts - I think I had far to many cheat days this week, really going to step up the work outs next week.
  • AvocadoWolf
    AvocadoWolf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 210.2
    Current weight - 208.2 (woo hoo!)
    Total weeks jumping jacks - 0 I'm an accountant so finding time to do anything this time of year is impossible. Right now I'm just trying to focus on not eating whatever treats are in the lunch room late at night.
    Total weeks water - 30/56 not great but better than in the past.
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    SW: 168 lbs
    CW: 169 lbs
    Jumping Jacks: 40

So I'm not happy!

I had a tough week for dieting.

My boyfriend and I both celebrated our birthday, so I made pies (and tasted whenever needed ;) ). On our party I had way to much to eat and drink. But also the next 2 days I had to much. My boyfriend was in a caraccident and although he wasn't hurt, I told myself this was a good reason for stress-eating. Normally I exercise more if I eat more to compensate, but I fell down the stairs saturdaymorning and running just hurts!

All together I gained a little weight. I'm hoping I'm just retaining water and hopefully I will lose it again fast. At least I found my motivation back, so i'm positive that I will have lost weight next week. :)

I'm terribly sorry for all you went though these past days!! I hope you and your boyfriend are ok!!

Set backs happen, but good for you for keeping your head up and being motivated to continue! So often, people give up, I've given up when bad things happen, but you have to keep going for yourself!

I have faith in you for the future and for week 2! :)
  • dmariec1704
    Options
    SW: 136.2
    Current weight: 136.0
    Water:35
    Jumping Jacks: How ever many done in 30 shed, done 4 time

Bad weekend, birthday celebration and tons of snacking. Will do better this week. Found a new bikini I want and told myself I can only get it when I lose 5 more pounds.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 218.2
    Current weight - 219.4
    Total weeks jumping jacks -90
    Total weeks water - 70 glasses
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - Started Body Pump
    Comments/Thoughts - Not cool with this week's results, not sure where I went wrong.
  • harmonious1
    harmonious1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Starting weight- 155lb (on 3/3/12 my start date)
    Current weight- 153lb
    Lost- 2lb
    Jumping Jacks- none... started this group yesterday, didn't know that I was supost to do that. :huh:
    Total weeks water- 39 cups (From the 3rd):drinker:
    Non scale victory- ? not sure what this means? but by the looks of others my best efforts went to my exercising.
    Walked n jogged everyday so far n I aimes to keeps it that way:tongue:
  • sundeec
    sundeec Posts: 2
    Options
    Starting weight-198.6
    Current weight-196.6
    Jumping Jacks-none, have been walking instead
    Water-28/56
    Best NSV-dumping out my morning coffee with hazelnut creamer. Finally cannot stand the aftertaste of the creamer. I started weaning myself several months ago when I finally realized I was drinking at least 500 calories a day.
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 125
    Current weight - 124
    Total weeks jumping jacks - to be perfectly honest, only 30 on the first day... forgot about it the other days >.<
    Total weeks water - didn't track all of it so I'm going to say ~25-30 cups
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - Completing the biggest loser program at my uniersity and coming in 2nd place (it's based on participation)
    Comments: I'm pretty happy about the weight loss, but since I only log weights on the 1st and 15th of each month, I'm just hoping it won't go back up =\
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 129
    Current weight 129
    Total weeks jumping jacks - missed that day's challenge, didn't realize we were supposed to be doing this.
    Total weeks water - still 2-3 glasses a day, but doing better in that it's 3 rather then 2 or 1 like it used to be.
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - did better at workout today with Personal trainer, knee is doing better
    Comments/Thoughts-Just got to keep at or below my calorie goal each day!
  • luvlyjanny
    luvlyjanny Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    SW: 195.1
    CW: 192.9 :)
    total weeks jumping jacks: oops none didnt see that post, been walking lots though :)
    total weeks water: about 2 glasses a day need to try harder with that
    best NSV- now walking six miles a day and doing leg lifts and feeling stronger
    comments/thoughts: need to keep track of the challenges :)
  • kcarreno
    kcarreno Posts: 48
    Options
    Starting weight -225.4
    Current weight -224.4--one pound is one pound...I;m ecstatic about it! I'll be pushing for at least 2 this week.

Total weeks jumping jacks -0-though I love this challenge, I just didn't stick to it---I DESPISE jumping jacks :/
    Total weeks water - 160 oz
    Best NSV (non scale victory) -The steamed broccoli in my dinner tasted better than the cookie dough sundae (smart ones-weight watchers) after. For me, this is HUGE!!!

Comments/Thoughts - Can't wait to start week 2 of this challenge, actually going to stick to it, and see what happens. My husband and I are going to start trying a modified juice cleanse this weekend. We are hoping it will help us cut out soda, sugars, and most processed food. Coming back from the cleanse, we are hoping to eat cleaner-more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, etc. Trying to cut out as much processed food as possible!
  • StevieJ41
    StevieJ41 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 204
    Current weight: 200
    Total weeks jumping jacks: I missed this challenge but will add it starting today.
    Total weeks water - I need to keep better count; during the week I was great...Saturday, Sunday, Monday...not so good.

Best NSV (non scale victory) - My watch has turned into a bangle bracelet...so cool :happy:

Comments/Thoughts - I can't wait to enter ONEderland!!!!!
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 232
    Current weight - 232
    Total weeks jumping jacks - 70. There were earthquakes.
    Total weeks water - 140oz
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - Losing 1 and a half inches even though the scales didn't move!
    Comments/Thoughts - I hate jumping jacks lol!!
  • mmgomez28
    mmgomez28 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 253
    Current Weight: 251.4

I haven't been able to do the Jumping Jacks, but I have been working out hard. This week I won't be doing much of anything until my new tattoo heals. I got it Yesterday! Yay me!

Best NSV: I was looking through my phone and saw a picture of me at around November and I quickly compared it to one I had taken of me on Sunday. The difference is awesome in my eyes. The other was that my holistic doctor noticed that my legs had less cellulite than before and my body and organs were stronger!

Comments: Damn you, Tattoo! Heal already! I want to go to the gym!
  • roxiedog12
    Options
    STW: 134
    Current: 138

Jumping jacks and water: oops for got So SORRY

COmments: Didn't do as well as hoped..... not at all. Am sore from training. Could that be weight gain. Also was sick for 2 days.
  • Mommalaird
    Mommalaird Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting weight -201
    Current weight -197.4
    Total weeks jumping jacks -0
    Total weeks water -0
    Best NSV (non scale victory) -I've lost fat but gained muscle (yay!) and my shirt sleeves have gotten looser.
    Comments/Thoughts - I haven't been feeling like working out this week but I've done it (small victory for me)
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 307.8
    Week 2: 307

I counted my water and on some days I went to the gym twice :)
  • Christaaa78
    Christaaa78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 202
    Current weight - 196.5
    Total weeks jumping jacks - 300 + what ever I did in 30 day shred L1 - done 3 times in the week
    Total weeks water - 40 glasses
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - reaching for ryvita instead of pizza

Comments/Thoughts - Reading through everyone's comments and efforts is so motivating. You are all doing so well. This group is great. Prescilla thanks for putting in your time and effort. I love the thought of us all, from places all over the world, coming together here to support each other :)

Thanks for your support on my message. And wow! You did great this week!!