Season 2 - Episode 11 - "Judge, Jury, Executioner"

Options

Replies

• AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Do you think Zombies would freeze as the weather changes and gets colder... I know Lori wants to move into the house because it's "going to get cold"... It would be helpful to know more about the zombie stuff - like do they huddle together and gnaw on each other if they are hungry. In the Will Smith zombie movie (can't recall the name), the zombies actually thought and had feelings for each other vs. TWD zombies.

I think you're thinking of legend and they were suppose to be vampires, the movie was so far from the book
    Anyone else think that Darryl's brother is the leader of the group of 30? I'm thinking that would make for a very climatic confrontation!

My money is on the Woodbury survivors, whom work for the governor.

I agree with the group being from Woodbury. That would be a good way to introduce the Governor plotline. The scene that Randall described at the campsite definitely smacks of The Governor and his group of dirtbags.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Anyone else think that Darryl's brother is the leader of the group of 30? I'm thinking that would make for a very climatic confrontation!
    ^^^This... That brother was such a nasty character that I can't see them not bringing him back, and it would kind of make sense since they have given the impression that the other group is not so nice.
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    We broke down and bought TWD Compendium Book 1 this week. It should come in the mail by the end of the week. We are into this enough to want to know the whole story and what's different. LOL
  • elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    We broke down and bought TWD Compendium Book 1 this week. It should come in the mail by the end of the week. We are into this enough to want to know the whole story and what's different. LOL

Yeah, I'm thinking I need to do that too! I'm like "governor's group?" What the heck is that?!?!
  • Rjdj3530
    Options

Yeah, I'm thinking I need to do that too! I'm like "governor's group?" What the heck is that?!?!

Right I keep participating in forums and people talk stuff that I am clueless about. LOL
  • josho655321
    josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    unlike other forums, no one is going to be a d-bag here if you don't know what we're talking about
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I might have to pick that up too. Andrea is supposed to be a bad *kitten*, but every time I see her face I hope a walker bites it off.

Plus there's supposed to be an awesome character, Tyrese.
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I might have to pick that up too. Andrea is supposed to be a bad *kitten*, but every time I see her face I hope a walker bites it off.

Yep, my love for Andrea in the comic has allowed me to overlook her shortcomings in the show.

I hope we see Tyrese someday.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Feelings after watching episode last night:

*wiping eyes every five seconds as Dale lays there choking on his blood*
    *feeling bad for Andrea*
    *seeing Carl and wanting to rip his throat out*

The End.

EDIT: When I say last night, I mean I DVR'ed it lol
  • Rjdj3530
    Options

We found that if you try and buy it in the store it's $59 but if you buy it online it's $35. That was both B&N and BAM. Crazy!
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    A few posts made reference to Carl dropping Daryl's gun when he escaped the zombie @ the swamp. The camera even lingered on it for a second or two. Definite forshadowing I fear. Daryl is going to need that thing sometime down the road and when he scrambles to his saddlebag...well...you can guess the rest. And I will be soooooo pissed if it goes down this way!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options

I agree with most of y'all - I could appreciate Dale's arguments, but good lord I'm glad he's dead, and Carl...Carl, Carl, Carl. That boy is a psycho in the making. Rick and Lori need to get a handle on him YESTERDAY.

i do i do i was just saying to my sister i bet he was in the other group he seems to be like them from what we hear about the group.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    A few posts made reference to Carl dropping Daryl's gun when he escaped the zombie @ the swamp. The camera even lingered on it for a second or two. Definite forshadowing I fear. Daryl is going to need that thing sometime down the road and when he scrambles to his saddlebag...well...you can guess the rest. And I will be soooooo pissed if it goes down this way!

i agree and it would make me hate carl even more if he kills daryl!!!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else notice after the scene when Andrea was b!tching about not having enough ammo they showed Shane stashing something in the trunk of his car? Do you think he is hoarding ammo for a hostile take over, or a break from the group?
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else notice after the scene when Andrea was b!tching about not having enough ammo they showed Shane stashing something in the trunk of his car? Do you think he is hoarding ammo for a hostile take over, or a break from the group?

We were talking about that while watching the other night, but I didn't really get a good look. That episode repeats tomorrow night at 10, I will be watching and tyring to see more details. Was it definately ammo? It was something he didn't want Dale to see cause he slammed the trunk pretty fast. He was in charge of target practice so maybe he does have a secret stash of ammo. I have always said, they can't trust Shane. He is up to no good whatever it is. Unless he is building a cradle for Lori's baby that he feels is his, LOL! Wouldn't that be crazy!
    BTW, love your ticker Lizzy! NERDS RULE!!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options

We were talking about that while watching the other night, but I didn't really get a good look. That episode repeats tomorrow night at 10, I will be watching and tyring to see more details. Was it definately ammo? It was something he didn't want Dale to see cause he slammed the trunk pretty fast. He was in charge of target practice so maybe he does have a secret stash of ammo. I have always said, they can't trust Shane. He is up to no good whatever it is. Unless he is building a cradle for Lori's baby that he feels is his, LOL! Wouldn't that be crazy!

Haha! Thanks :D

I really am not sure exactly What he was trying to hide... I wish I had it on DVR to rewind and look closer. I will probably miss the encore, but Just wondered if anyone else noticed this too... LMAO @ the cradle :laugh:
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options

Haha! Thanks :D

I really am not sure exactly What he was trying to hide... I wish I had it on DVR to rewind and look closer. I will probably miss the encore, but Just wondered if anyone else noticed this too... LMAO @ the cradle :laugh:

Good catch, it was definately boxes of ammo, but I think it was a made-up brand. I didn't make the connection from what Andrea said either, not bad.
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Normally Dale would have noticed and called him out on it..."What ya got in the trunk Shane?", but he was too busy being up on his soap box to notice. Excellent catch with Andrea saying..this is all the ammo and Shane stashing it in trunk...Maybe this time its not for bad but good...he preparing for the Group of 30...
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options

When I saw that I was assuming that he was building up his own stash of stuff so that he could eventually leave the group. He had talked about leaving and being on his own before. Even though Andrea convinced him otherwise at the time I figured it was something that was still on his mind.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    That IS Shane's baby. At least that's what I read on another forum. The thing Lori was saying is that no matter what Rick will be the father. I'm just waiting for the baby to come out black HA wouldn't that be a twist.