Level 1 Day 7

Options
Done, the heavy weights are killing me with anterior raises but I'm trying my best to push myself with it, its getting easier though.

Have a great day everyone!

Edited to check my spelling lol! Rises raises whatever :)

Replies

• th04
    th04 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I notice me lifted lower and lower each time, but really trying to push myself when it comes to arms, I want nice arms again!!!! :)
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I agree, my arms are more sore than day 1, but I can do double the amount of push ups now :)
  • momotivation
    momotivation Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Day 7 completed, and it is getting easier, I was able to complete bicycle crunches it was a first for me! woot! woot!
  • Bibil
    Bibil Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm a bit under the weather but I managed to push my self through. I can do one full set of regular push-up and then I have to switch up to the easier ones. Good Job everyone.
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i've got some kind of fever, and stomache thing going on. Not to mention i'm going back to work today. first day back in five weeks.... Gonna give myself a break from the video, i might try and sqeeze in a two mile walk at lunch depending on how i feel. I work nights so its usually dark outside at lunch.... cant wait for the time change on sunday
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Completed: Level 1, Day 7 - Lovin' the Strength I am capable of now...YAY...Great going to everyone here!! Stay Empowered!
  • medstudentchef
    Options
    I just completed day 7. The strength is always the hardest part for me, but it's getting easier to do with heavier weights.
  • momotivation
    momotivation Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit under the weather but I managed to push my self through. I can do one full set of regular push-up and then I have to switch up to the easier ones. Good Job everyone.

feel better soon!