Anyone else?

Options
BaileyBoo13524
BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
NOT losing any weight?? I lost 3lbs when I transitioned from workouts 1 & 2 to 3 & 4, but I'm only down ONE POUND from my starting weight! I am getting frustrated! I have lost some inches, but not much! I am on week 5 for crying out loud I want to see some results! Today was my first day of phase 2 so let's hope I start to see SOMETHING! :/

Replies

• phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have been losing since I started. I have been following the meal plan as close as I can, and only doing the workouts as scheduled. So far I have lost 8.2 lbs. It seems strange that you aren't losing too. I hope the next phase works for you. : )
  • mransom1970
    mransom1970 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight, but I have not been following the diet. I love the workouts so for me that is enough to keep me going.
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Assuming you are an average height for a woman, you are at a very healthy weight. People tend to slow their weight loss as they get smaller. If you've lost inches then you are on the right track.

I have lost 7 pounds in the first two weeks (following the caloric intake suggested, but not the exact meals). But I have A LOT more to lose than you!

Keep at it!
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That is strange! I don't have much to loase and I lost 7 pounds and a bunch of inches in the first two weeks. You are pretty much ahead of me in the program so I don't know where I am headed from here. I am doing additional/different cardio workouts from other programs about 3/4 times a week. I did the meal plan in the kickstart and since that time I have been eating as I normally do.

I hope it all changes for you!!
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I've lost inches for sure, but at least 7 lbs since beginning the program. I have restricted my net cals to about 1000 per day. Maybe reduce your calorie intake a little to see if that helps?
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I agree. It can be sooo hard to lose once you are at a healthy weight or close to it. I just started a few days ago, but I'm *hoping* to lose a lb per week as usual. Good luck!!!
    Assuming you are an average height for a woman, you are at a very healthy weight. People tend to slow their weight loss as they get smaller. If you've lost inches then you are on the right track.

I have lost 7 pounds in the first two weeks (following the caloric intake suggested, but not the exact meals). But I have A LOT more to lose than you!

Keep at it!
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I've lost 3" from my waist, but less than a pound a week for weight loss.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    It's possible that muscle is replacing the fat you're burning. You'll probably begin to notice your clothes are feeling looser and that's how you'll know it's working! I hate scales!
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    I'm in the same boat completely... I have about 33 lbs to lose. I lost 5 lbs the first week but my weight has slowly crept back up. I am not following the meal plan. I keep telling myself that I'm doing all the right things... I also know to gain the 3 lbs the scale shows, I'll have had to eat 10,500 calories above and beyond what my body burns... there is no way that happened. It's a mental battle right now, but I know I'm on the right track. If you're being honest with yourself regarding your food (not saying you aren't at all!) then keep persisting and know you're doing the right thing for your body. I just hope mine realizes what it's supposed to do soon lol