Personal Goal

Options
inside_lap
inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
This is my personal goal for Memorial Day. I know the mileage is high but if you don't aim high you never reach the stars right? Anyone that wan't to join me in this goal is more then welcome. If nothing else, this helps hold me accountable to my goal!

Replies

• abrn93
    abrn93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This sounds wonderful so count me in! Would you like us to post miles daily, weekly...?
  • inside_lap
    Options
    I was thinking of seperating into randomly assigned running team of about four or five members. That way everyone can get lots of support and structure to make it through to the end. I'm thinking weekly check in's with me, and I'll keep a running total of everyone's mileage on the main page, and whatever check in methods works best for each group depending on its members. Do you all think this would help keep everyone motivated?
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Excellent idea.... small sacrifice for those that do so much for us.
  • maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This is such a great idea! I'm in!
  • ro5es12
    ro5es12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful idea. I'm new to mfp so I may need a little help as far as logging the miles. Count me in!
    :happy:
  • inside_lap
    Options
    Glad so many of you are in. We can cheer each other on towards our goal!
  • Bunnie_Lynn
    Bunnie_Lynn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would love to join :) I have been slacking off on running so this will definitely help me keep on track.
  • Holizki
    Holizki Posts: 3
    Options
    This sounds great
  • inside_lap
    Options
    Thx holizki! Thanks for joining us! I'll add u to alpha team :).
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Very excited to be part of this team, esp. since my husband is currently Military :)

I want to Thank each of you for doing this challenge as well :flowerforyou:

Are posting as individual posting, keeping track for the week, or doing a running tallie as a team ?
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Where are we supposed to log our miles?
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Where are we supposed to log our miles?

You're on BRAVO TEAM. Log 'em on the topic "BRAVO TEAM" :)
  • inside_lap
    Options
    Woops! Sorry! Didn't notice the questions :P. Log them with your team to help push each other and stay motivated. I will post a thread once a week to ask for everyone's weekly totals. I will post these to the main page :).