Level 1 Day 8

Options
Done, today I did it after Zumba and wow what a difference, much easier, usually I do Shred then Zumba but today I felt great, will definitely do Zumba first in the future, great way to warm up :)

Replies

• th04
    th04 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Really starting to get comfortable with level 1 now so feeling a little nervous about moving on to level 2! It will be worth it though! :) anyone else noticing any changes yet?
  • laylamurphy
    laylamurphy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm actually on Day 9, but yesterday I noticed the push ups were getting easier. I may try regular push ups today. I still struggle with the last strength move in circuit 3. My arms can't take it! I push through as best I can though. I alternate between 3lb and 5lb weights. My biceps can do more than my shoulders. What lb. weights does everyone else use?
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm actually on Day 9, but yesterday I noticed the push ups were getting easier. I may try regular push ups today. I still struggle with the last strength move in circuit 3. My arms can't take it! I push through as best I can though. I alternate between 3lb and 5lb weights. My biceps can do more than my shoulders. What lb. weights does everyone else use?

I use 5 lb weights and I can feel it for sure! I only finished Day 6 (Day 7 will be tonight) and I find the hardest ones for me to push through are the side lunges with the weights - I can do the first set, but when we get to the second, man, I can barely lift them! But I don't want to go any lower, because I know these are doing something because I feel "uncomfortable" as Jillian so eloquantly puts it! Kinda nervous to move on to Level 2 ... lol. Loving it though.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Really starting to get comfortable with level 1 now so feeling a little nervous about moving on to level 2! It will be worth it though! :) anyone else noticing any changes yet?

I will be doing Day 7 tonight ... hoping by Saturday I will feel comfortable enough to move on to Level 2 on Sunday. I'm going to do it twice on Saturday to catch up to everyone. Someone that already did it told me that you really won't see a huge difference until Week 3 and I'm glad she told me that because I wanted instant gratification for all the sweating I've been doing...lol. I'm pushing through and refusing to give up!
  • Bibil
    Bibil Posts: 25
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 done. Im still under the weather but I pushed myself through it. It seems be getting easier those side lunges are killing me. I haven't noticed any difference except that I feel my endurance is a bit better. I am trying to concentrate on my form more now I want to make sure that I am doing the exercises right. I noticed that the first few days I was a little sluggish in my form. I am also trying to make sure that I am staying within the calories each day. Which over the weekend seems very difficult.

Thanks again for all the motivation makes me feel I'm not alone.
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    almost on level 2..... heck yea
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    Done with Day 8! Almost done! Let's keep it up!! It's so much more motivating to do it in a group like this. I don't even contemplate on whether I'm going to do it...it's just a matter of when :wink: I like it! I like it a lot!
  • beez89
    beez89 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Still shredding away!!!!! Helping some family members move to Michigan from New York these next couple of days! Woot, maybe that will help burn some extra calories!
  • medstudentchef
    Options
    I did level 2 today. It's a step up from level 1, but it's not too bad. There are a lot of plank moves, which I find to be hard since my upper arms aren't very strong, but it should have them much stronger soon.
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    Level 1 day eight done....it is getting alot easier..the push ups still suck but I'm gonna move to Level 2 sunday
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    also done with day 8 level 1, I have noticed its getting a little easier....very nervous about starting level 2 soon!
  • SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone! Its getting easier for me too! Amazing feeling! Almost felt like its becoming a habit to do shred everyday. :)
  • NubianSpirit
    NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    done with days 7 & 8 (skipped last night in hopes of getting a good night sleep) ... probably should have at least done a pm yoga workout, that probably would have helped. :grumble:
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I'm waaaay behind, but glad there is a topic for Level Day 8...FINALLY DONE...using 8 lb weights for bicep moves cause the 5 lbs were getting easy. Sure sweated a lot with the 8 lbs. LOL. Anyway...glad its done. CONGRATS everyone!