30 Day Shred support

Options
Febes24
Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
My 30 day shred is arriving tomorrow and i start it tomorrow. Is there anyone else willing to start it with me, so we can motivate one another for 30 days..

Add me also

Replies

• weezykid
    weezykid Posts: 50
    Options
    I started today so i will be a day ahead but willing but here to support all the way :)
  • ywelt744
    ywelt744 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey ladies!

I have the DVD but have not started it as i am trying to train for a 10K run BUT I would love to start my 30 day shred as well!! I will start it with you ladies :) Motivation all the way!!! Good luck and be sure to post how it went! I think i will start mine today as well :)
  • mbareon
    mbareon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started on 3/11 (my baby's 6 month birthday). I'm sick of my baby pooch and fed up with trying to leave the house for a workout. Today was Day 3 and probably the hardest not just because I am sore sore sore but because it is my first day fitting it into my work day. Finding time to work out when getting a 3yo and 6 mo out the door to 2 different places and then commute to work (about 2 hours door to desk) is going to be hard but I think I can do it. Would love the extra support of people who are on the same journey at the same time!