Has anyone ordered recently?

Options
Daisy80
Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
Hello

I ordered today (yay!) but now a little confused. I got the confirmation email but nothing has left my account. I know there have been problems when the workout came out that money was taken and then appeared back etc. I was wondering if the people that recently ordered had the same experience or was your account charged straight away? Also how long has it taken for it to be delivered? Very impatient :-)

Thank you!

Daisy

Replies

• snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have not ordered recently as I am starting week 3 right now, but I know it took 2 or 3 days before the money came out of my account. It took 7 business days for me to receive it and I was impatient as well. :)
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on early Friday afternoon but made a double order by accident so I called customer service today and they told me that they don't charge your account for at least 24hrs. Then after that the money will be taken out of your account or at least put on hold on your account. My bank is showing the money as being put on hold but not yet withdrawn.
    As for shipping I was also told my package had already shipped out (and I made this call at 8:10am this morning after ordering on Friday). So they seem to be quick about shipping out the orders. I was given a tracking number over the phone but am yet to receive my shipment email. I'm expecting the email either today or tomorrow; and hopefully have the workout by the end of the week :) or early next. So I would guess you would have yours definitely by the next week.
  • Techgirl2010
    Techgirl2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on Saturday. I checked my bank account and it shows the amount pending to be taken out as of right now. I haven't received my shipment email yet. Maybe that will be here by the end of the day!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on Friday and the money appeared to be deducted on Saturday - I got an e-mail confirming order/payment and saying that it should arrive in 7-10 days and that I would receive a follow-up e-mail with tracking information, but I haven't gotten that second e-mail as of yet.
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Hi all

Thank you so much for the replies. Feel a bit more patient now! I can't wait though :-) So excited to start. Just reading through loads of posts and every one seems to love it and some of the progress is amazing.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine today. Hoping to get great results from all the workouts! I know Jillian will push me hard.
  • jacquiroxx
    jacquiroxx Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on Thursday. The money is on hold, but has not yet been charged to my account. I haven't received any email about shipping, but I've read that a lot of people get their email and then the package comes that day. So they seem to be good about shipping (now that they've caught up to all the back orders they initially had), but not about letting people know it's coming. I plan to start my program on a Saturday because Friday is my rest day, so I'm hoping there's a chance that I'll get it sometime this week. Maybe next week though :) Trying SO hard to be patient!!
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Again thanks for the reply! Maybe you could let me know once you received it? That would be brilliant :flowerforyou:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I ordered last month and I got it in a little less than 2 weeks. I got a confirmation email, and the charge went onto my account a couple of days later but then it disappeared and reappeared twice. lol. So be prepared for that. Then I finally got a shipping confirmation email and got my package 3-4 days later.
    They are definitely WEIRD! ;)
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Oh it's so annoying.

I check my status on customerstatus.com and it says to allow 2 to 3 weeks for shipping. I can't wait that long :mad:
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Update: I just got my email confirmation and it's arrive this Friday after ordering last week Friday. So you might get yours sooner than said by the website :flowerforyou:
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Yay for you! And thank you for updating! That gives me hope :wink:
  • jacquiroxx
    jacquiroxx Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just came here to say the same thing. I got my confirmation email this morning for shipping. I ordered on Thursday (3/08), they shipped it yesterday and FedEx says it will be here Friday (3/16). Woohoo! Pending no problems with shipping, I can actually start on Saturday as planned!

It's being shipped from Ohio and I'm in PA, so hopefully it doesn't pass me like everyone has been saying it does. I don't want to check my status & see it in New England when my state is right next to OH haha.
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Did you ever check customerstatus.com for your order? I am just wondering if it just says 2-3 weeks but might still ship sooner.
    Oh if only I could be more patient! It is just so hard to read about all the great results people have and seeing it getting warmer outside. I just want to start to look good for summer :smile:
  • Putsockson
    Options
    Ordered Thursday March 8th. Got my shipment confirm/tracking number this morning (March 14th). Says it will be here by Friday the 16th but its already pretty close so hopefully tomorrow!? Looks like it shipped out of Ohio though and im from Ohio so maybe thats why it was so quick... Will get here the same day as my VS bikini I ordered. Motivation! =)
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Seems like most of them ship after about 6 days. Hopefully mine will too :smile:
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I ordered on the 11th, hopefully it will be here in time to start next Monday!!
  • Techgirl2010
    Techgirl2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on 3/10 and it was shipped out of ohio yesterday 3/13. I should have it by Monday!!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine and received the confirmation email and the shipping email. Mine took 7 days from the day I ordered it to the day I received it, counting a weekend. It arrived via FedEx much sooner that the estimated arrival date.
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine last Friday and it arrived yesterday... so it only took 5 days. SHOCKING.

On the down side - they're apparently out of the black Jillian Michaels resistance bands. I received a green one which looks different from the one indicated on the website - it came with a little note about the exchange due to "high demand" of the program. Kind of a bummer, as this one definitely doesn't look as nice, but it will work (and I have plenty of other resistance bands) so it's not the end of the world.