Joining in...

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Maria. I am struggling with weight loss right now, recently gained 16lbs in the last year; and reading through the groups I found out that binging (especially at night) is my biggest issue. I noticed it was a problem when I realised I had to do it without anyone else in the house noticing it and that when I stay elsewhere I get anxious because I fear someone will find out and I would be embarrassed. I hope I came to the right place!

Replies

• greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hi Maria, You sure did come to the right place! Welcome! :happy:
  • sterphy
    sterphy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Maria,
    I have come to this realization as well. It shames me to think how much food I have put away in one sitting. Recognizing my issues and having the determination to say no is becoming very empowering for me.
  • RedBull0512
    Options
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate your comments, I know it is a bit early but I've been binge free since Saturday. I'm making it a day at a time issue. I really want to learn how to say NO to my munchies... and have the will to keep strong. :)
  • imworthit
    imworthit Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You are on the right track. I think that is the best way to approach it, one day at a time. Sometimes one hour or minute at a time!