Level 3

Options
2»

Replies

• acwatters
    acwatters Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Did Level 3 day 1 today - wow! Can definitely feel it. My press-ups and planks aren't toooooo bad but the jumps, yikes. This is going to be fun!
  • GloriaPenguin
    Options
    Starting Level 3 tomorrow. I took a look at it and I'm actually quite excited! I didn't lose any inches after Level 2 so I'm gonna up my game this level so I see good results by day 10!
  • millikenhomeschool
    Options
    I've done two days on level 3. Oh, those jumps are pretty hard for me. I can handle the planks and traveling push-ups much better than I can jump. I'm not sure I going to see much change in the measurements though.
  • jayanne0907
    jayanne0907 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Started level 3 this morning doing modified version... jumping is rough! Still pretty intense! Spent too much time figuring out body positioning!! Guess its good that I am doing each level 15 days!! :ohwell:
  • luvsherhubby
    luvsherhubby Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    level 3 made me want to quit idk why i just really disliked it. Im on day 3 of it. IDK it bothers me that she uses the weights more for cardio than the strength. They have to be using light weights bc it cannnot be safe to punch that fast with 5lb weights in your hand. It also got under my skin that no matter how hard teh workouts are I always burn 136-140 calories. SOme times it just doenst seem worth it, Sorry for the rant a little discouraged.
  • acwatters
    acwatters Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I ended up falling over backwards on Wed and landed badly on my wrist, think I've sprained it slightly. I can still do most stuff with it but certain movements are sore, like picking up heavy saucepan with one hand etc - so I took a break for a few days - went back to it this morning but did Level 1 instead, so I didn't have to do all the plank stuff. The pressups were hard but doable but I don't think I'd have managed many more of them. I also did something to my neck and most of the abs stuff was a killer (despite not inviting my neck to the party!), so I did lots of the one from level 3 where you do scissors leg just lying on your back. Felt better for having done some though, was beginning to feel like a blob after 4 days of not pushing myself.