Level 2 - report your progress here!

Options

Replies

• karlos988
    karlos988 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 2 Day 6. A tough workout, but am able to push through more easily every day!
  • renee474
    renee474 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just finished L2 D2 after taking a rest yesterday (I have no excuse). I'm on day 9 total.
    Proud of myself for getting back to it today. It's so easy for me to completely fall off the wagon after missing a day. But I forced myself to do it tonight and I'm so glad I did.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    yay! today is day #8 AND IM READY FOR LEVEL 2!!!! Level 1 got easy a few days ago but I figured to give it a whole wk. so yeaup. I will report back after I complete my first LEVEL 2 workout here in a bit :)
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feeling GREAT after L2, D2 workout. Took a day off yesterday (and felt guilty). I think it was a little harder on me today maybe because I didn't do it yesterday ?? Shoes were killing my ankles so ended up removing them and socks and doing the workout barefooted... I may regret that later!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done, am i the only one who feels they are getting weaker with each day. My legs never feels they quite recover from the last workout to do the next one

I dont know how you guys can back to back. 3DS and marathon training is my lot haha

This is why i only do it 5 days a week! I fear i won't be able to get out of bed otherwise LOL

Jade x
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was day 8 and my start of Level 2! Wow, I expected it to be harder and it wasnt. but I will keep up with this one for about a wk or so then move onto Level 3! I wonder if the reason they are not so so challenging to me is cuz I workout alot harder on my own at the gym, with bigger weights and more reps...But either way gonna do jillians workouts :)
    Gym= early morning workout
    Jillian Michaels: 30day shred and 6wk 6pack=evening workout
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    I have completed 6 days on Level 2 and so far it's been pretty intense but it is getting easier. I still sweat quite a bit but I push thru and complete all the moves. So far after doing Level 1 for 10 days and now Level 2 for 6 days I am down 5 3/4 inches overall. I have not seen a change on the scale but I wore a pair of pants that I haven't worn since I got pregnant for the first time and that was in 2008! I feel AMAZING after my workouts!!! I have noticed some arm defininition too which I LOVE.

I have paired the 30 DS with the Couch to 5K Program and am on Week 3 of that. Love it too!!! I signed up for my first 5K in April!
  • Nessa0506
    Nessa0506 Posts: 81
    Options
    Hi! We are doing similar programs. I just started L2 today and I was dripping sweat but kept up. I am also doing a 5k training program and I am in week 3. I do JM on the days I don't run and I do Zumba on the Wii on Sundays.

I haven't weighed myself in months but I lost 2 dress sizes since January. MFP is a lifesaver on calorie consumption so everything is going like a dream!
  • weezykid
    weezykid Posts: 50
    Options
    Day 6 completed yesterday, still finding the high knee cardio circuit a killer. Managed to upgrade all my weight sections (apart from seated squat and v raise) from 1.1kgs to 2.3kg yay!

Because I started level 2 after a day I think they key for me will be to go up to day 15 with level 2 and jut keep upping the weights before I move to level 3
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Starting level 2 today. pray for me. LOL
  • kbmnurse
    Options
    Day 1 of level 2. Well, I did it. Not to bad. But, will I say that tomorrow when I can't move? LOL
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    day 1 of level 2 was really hard for me. I find going into the plank moves a lot that I have to use my shoulder strength, which is my weakest. the first move (the walk-out wasnt so bad but the jumping jack plank and the reverse jump up things were killer on my shoulders. maybe im not doing them right but Geesh my shoullder are horrible. Anywho, today level 2 day 2! I can do this!
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 3 done. I'm making MY commitment to finish the 30 day shred by April 3 or April 4 at the latest. I figure I can get through Level 2 in the 10 days (last would be the 24th) and then get through Level 3 by April 3 or the 4th (depending on how well I do with that level!). Then, leave for vacation on the 5th (didn't that work out perfectly!!!).

Does anyone have any recommendations as to what exercise DVD I should move into after I finish the 30 DS?? I want to make sure to order it now so I can have it waiting for me upon completion! Thanks! Hang in there everyone.
  • kbmnurse
    Options
    Day 2 level 2 seemed harder today. Could it be those 12 Oreo cookies I ate last night? LOL
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    level 2 your kicking my aaaarrrssss. my back is killing me.. but i know that means it's getting stronger. !
  • karlos988
    karlos988 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 2 Day 10 this morning! Felt very accomplished as I was able to do the whole workout with no rests, and the "advanced Natalie" moves. Tomorrow is my rest day, so I will be starting Level 3 on Wednesday. I do the 30DS in the mornings, and in the evenings I alternate between BFBM and NMTZ.
  • kbmnurse
    Options
    The last two days only did 30 DS. Tomorrow will add treadmill about 15min mile. That's enough for me.
  • kbmnurse
    Options
    What does everyone else do in addition to 30 DS?
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    What does everyone else do in addition to 30 DS?

I swim twice a week, short walks with the dog every day and one or two long ones at the weekend (although he fell downstairs last night and is hobbling about feeling vert sorry for himself) plus Wii fit every day
  • 6kate2
    6kate2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 1, Level 2. Went better than I expected but did have to abandon the weights near the end. Session appeared to go quicker also. Pleased to see no butt kicks but oooohhh those planks!!!!! Arms aching more than usual and feel my thighs again, deja vue of level 1 , I hope not!!!