BAG END TO RIVENDELL

Options

Replies

• nuttyengineer
    nuttyengineer Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    51.8...Reached a belt of trees, starting to rain.
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    I'm way behind - I'm at 18 miles - first camp site - but now that weather has changed, I can get out the bike!
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    "They reach a belt of trees, mostly oaks with a few elms and ash. Drops of rain fall."
    I have reached my 50th mile :happy: Bring on the next 50!!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    113.1 mi. in.
  • Raukodraug
    Raukodraug Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Finished my 63rd mile today, and I've finally reached Farmer Maggot's house. Another step finished on my goal of reaching Bree by April 14th.
  • numindan
    numindan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    184.77 - Finally got out of the Chetwood and am wandering through Midgewater Marshes.
  • nuttyengineer
    Options
    63.5 Resting at Farmer Maggot's.
  • Amber_Kunkel
    Options
    10 miles in =)
  • Raukodraug
    Raukodraug Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just finished day three with a stop at Crickhollow.
  • numindan
    Options
    201.84 - Reach eastern edge of the Marshes. Can see Weather Hills ahead. Land starts to rise. Land drier and very barren. A few birds.
  • brandiluharvey
    Options
    Well I did slacked off a bit :ohwell: but I am getting back on track :wink: and I walked 51/2 miles so I am still where the Road rolls up and down.
  • nuttyengineer
    Options
    For some reason I can't get on the Eowyn challenge website to figure out where I'm at, but I'm at 73 miles today. I know I'm getting really close to Crickhollow finally.
  • ViSabbi
    ViSabbi Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I'm finally near Crickhollow! I'm at "Boggy land all around. Foggy. Merry meets them at the Ferry landing. As they reach the other side of the river, they can see a Black Rider on the west shore."
  • ViSabbi
    ViSabbi Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    For some reason I can't get on the Eowyn challenge website to figure out where I'm at, but I'm at 73 miles today. I know I'm getting really close to Crickhollow finally.

73 miles IS Crickhollow. Enjoy!! :) I'm gonna meet you there pretty soon ! :)
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    76.05 Enter tunnel under Hedge to reach The Old Forest. Path disappears (ca. 7:15 a.m.).
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    114.1 mi. in.
  • numindan
    Options
    223.5 mi in - (6th day from Bree) Frost. Very clear. Can see crumbled ruins on Hills ahead.
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have left Bag End and am heading west towards the hedgerows! I'll update this evening how many miles I've trekked towards Mordor!
  • DLDzioba
    Options
    81.44 On path in the Forest. Path climbs gently.
  • DLDzioba
    Options
    93.11 Merry finds path along bank of the River. Follow it east through wetlands.