What's your juiciest geek confession?

Options
I would do *it* with Tyrion Lannister. :blushing:

Your turn.

Replies

• ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    In Dragon Age Origins I tried really hard not to start a romance with Anders... but I always ended up sleeping with him eventually...and one toon was *supposed* to be a lesbian mage-hunter! Damn his witty british charm and multiple personality disorder!

Next?!
  • JohnFox27thCentury
    Options
    I've been playing computer and video games since i was 5, I owned a nintendo (with 100+ games), Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Turbo-Graphix 16, Tandy 1000 (Aunt's computer), Atari 2600, XBOX, WII, 3 computers. I've spent more hours of my life playing video game than ANYTHING else. To call me an addict was an understatement. :wink:

I also admit, I had a huge crush on Marina Sirtis (Commander Deanna Troi from Star Trek The Next Generation):flowerforyou:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    In Dragon Age Origins I tried really hard not to start a romance with Anders... but I always ended up sleeping with him eventually...and one toon was *supposed* to be a lesbian mage-hunter! Damn his witty british charm and multiple personality disorder!

Next?!

Haha I totally sexed up everyone I could playing DA :blushing: Zev was my fave.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Lalla Ward Was my first celebrity crush!!! I would get all my homework and chores done by 5:00 everyday so I could plop down in form of the TV.....
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    the biggest reason I miss Firefly was because of Jewel Staite. a.k.a. Kaylee, the ship's mechanic. I got a thing for red heads >.>
  • siouan
    siouan Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Next?!

I just can't resist Zevran - I'm hopelessly in love with him! Even when I start a new character to try and get an acheivement for romancing one of the others, I gravitate to Zev. The little charmer :blushing:
  • pinuplove
    Options
    I just can't resist Zevran - I'm hopelessly in love with him! Even when I start a new character to try and get an acheivement for romancing one of the others, I gravitate to Zev. The little charmer :blushing:

His conversation options are the best, esp when you are playing a male character :tongue: And everyone loves a bad boy!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

His conversation options are the best, esp when you are playing a male character :tongue: And everyone loves a bad boy!

IKR!!! :laugh:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    As a child I had a crush on Luke Skywalker lol...........
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I met my wife through a mutual appreciation of Bruce Campbell. Five years later we met him and told him he was the reason we got married. He signed a chainsaw for us.

(Edit: and then we had to show Ted Raimi a good burger place)
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Options
    When I was a kid I would pretend I was the hybrid child from "V" and I was saving the world by holding the mothership controls and getting all glowy.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Options
    My wife washed Henry Rollins' underwear.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Options
    Dave Prowse, in full vader costume, once signed my forehead with a sharpie.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Options
    Here's Clive Barker and Tom Savini promoting a book I'm in... (Tom wrote the intro)

memisfitsdanandclivebarker-1.jpg?w=460

savini-horror-1011.jpg?w=255&h=300
  • pinuplove
    Options

These are cool, my friend, but not juicy. We need DIRT! Embarrassing, blackmail-worthy DIRT!
  • kellyhumphrey
    kellyhumphrey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @JohnFox - I had a Tandy 1000 too (Arkanoid!)! But not as much as you otherwise... I had Nintendo (with lots of games.. Knight Rider and Megaman anyone?) and then moved to Sega Genesis.. but after that I did mostly computer gaming with stuff like Starcraft etc.. now I have a PS3.

My biggest geek confession is that I would pretend to be a super hero when I was a kid... I get loose craft beads that would be my 'strength pills' to give me power so I could kick the *kitten* of my dolls (which were bad guys, obviously). I didn't actually eat the beads though... just pretend :tongue:
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Options

These are cool, my friend, but not juicy. We need DIRT! Embarrassing, blackmail-worthy DIRT!

Hmmm... oh i got one... I was in a crowded high street and I saw a model of the hellraiser puzzle box for sale in a comic book store. I ran in so fast that I didn't realize they'd just polished the glass doors to near invisibility. Knocked myself out. Came back around a few minutes later with a crowd around me.
  • kal_el83
    kal_el83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I play Star Trek Online, and I must wear my combadge insignia and vulcan ears when I do!
  • kal_el83
    kal_el83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh...... and I have a total bromance in my head with Zachary Quinto as "Spock".
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I once played Sid Miers Pirates (the original from the 90') for 17 hours straight with only two bathroom breaks and a few snack breaks.

Also if I watch Jeopardy and miss more then 2 questions I feel like a failure.