Newbie starting on 3/19

Options
Hi I am starting Chalean Extreme on Monday. I am excited and scared as well need to do the before pics and measurements and fit test tomorrow though I am not looking forward to seeing the outcome. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Stick with it! I didn't like it when I first started. Lift heavy like Chalene suggests.

Angie
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm starting week 3 of CLX Burn tomorrow, so you aren't far behind me. I would just say to stick to it and try to lift as heavy as you can. I've noticed my strength increasing already! Good luck!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll be staring week 2 tomorrow. There are several of us who just recently started. It's challenging, but I really like it.

~ Karen
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    I did my fit test, took pics, and did measurements today. I did better on the fit test then I expected but I am hoping I will do even better when I done with this program. Are any of you following the meal plan for the program?
  • dmcw19
    dmcw19 Posts: 129
    Options
    I love it. I am in the third week of the the Push month. Enjoy getting stronger!!! You will get strong fast. Let us know how you are doing too.
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I did my fit test, took pics, and did measurements today. I did better on the fit test then I expected but I am hoping I will do even better when I done with this program. Are any of you following the meal plan for the program?

I'm not really following the meal plan, but I do try to eat more regularly. She suggests every 2.5 to 3 hours, but that's hard for me to do at work. I just try to eat lower fat, higher lean protein, and plenty of fruits and veggies. I only have one week left in Lean, but then I'm starting over with Burn right away. I'm excited to see how much more I can lift on Burn now versus when I started in January. Good luck with your program! I think you're going to love it :bigsmile:
  • Lavern77
    Lavern77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting next week. Looking forward to it.
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I love it! Starting week 4 today. All i can say is go hard or go home!
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    First day Burn Circuit 1 in the bag. At the end I felt like crying and throwing up but feel great about how hard I pushed myself.
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Great would you like to be buddies? We can take this journey together. All I can say is push yourself beyond what you think you can do.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you liked it despite feeling like you might throw up. :) I'm about to start Burn Circuit 1 week 2. Last week I underestimated the weights so I'm curious to see how this goes.

I don't follow the meal plan. I just track my calories on MFP. I have made some of the recipes and they were good.