I started skyrim..

Options
124»

Replies

• blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Been progressing kind of slowly. Level 14 now
    Damn I am a level 32. I think I am close to finishing all the major quests. Just in time for Mass Effect 3

I'm at level 35 and I haven't even *thought* about completing the main quest yet! :) I've got a list of Miscellaneous quests so long those alone will probably keep me going for another week or more.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Been progressing kind of slowly. Level 14 now
    Damn I am a level 32. I think I am close to finishing all the major quests. Just in time for Mass Effect 3

I'm at level 35 and I haven't even *thought* about completing the main quest yet! :) I've got a list of Miscellaneous quests so long those alone will probably keep me going for another week or more.
    I need to find more misc posts.
  • blazergrad
    Options
    Okay, too cool .... for the first time tonight, my character performed a power move on a dragon. The dragon was on the ground and I was going at him with my sword when the game went into "animation" mode, as I call it ..... my character jumped up on top of the dragon's head and started stabbing him in the head with the sword. It was pretty sweet. :happy:
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've been playing just over a month...got up to level 48 and my bow is up to 200 hp...I love this game....
  • KingRoaVa
    KingRoaVa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Speaking of weird bugs(or was it?) I had a ghost chicken in my home.
  • blazergrad
    Options

A ghost chicken??? Ha!! :laugh: Have to say, I haven't seen a ghost chicken yet. Wonder if he was assassinated by the Dark Brotherhood?? :wink:
  • KingRoaVa
    KingRoaVa Posts: 38 Member
    Options

A ghost chicken??? Ha!! :laugh: Have to say, I haven't seen a ghost chicken yet. Wonder if he was assassinated by the Dark Brotherhood?? :wink:

I believe it was a bug. My home in Whiterun is constantly getting random npcs that wander in. Everybody from the Arrow to the knee guard to that little old lady that tends to think i am doing my good deed for the day just by talking to her. Even though she was the one that wandered into my home. Most people just come in and leave.

The ghost chicken was the first animal to do it... I am still waiting for that random big antler moose to wander in.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options

I believe it was a bug. My home in Whiterun is constantly getting random npcs that wander in. Everybody from the Arrow to the knee guard to that little old lady that tends to think i am doing my good deed for the day just by talking to her. Even though she was the one that wandered into my home. Most people just come in and leave.

The ghost chicken was the first animal to do it... I am still waiting for that random big antler moose to wander in.

If any of the NPC's are talking to you when you walk into your home, they'll follow you in. Gets so annoying when the "children" insist on talking to me. Never seen a ghost chicken. Too funny.
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do....dont chop wood for a horse..I did it, then it died like, literally 2 minutes later...and what would you know, they don't respawn...really not cool. Checkout the chest in Dawnstar on Youtube for extra cash.
  • robneilhendrix
    Options
    Skyrim is one of those when you think you are done, then you find someone made a Mod that adds even more to it and you get stuck. They have a Civil War mod and it makes warzones in Skyrim, large battlefields where you get to see everyone fight, Giants sending people miles in the air all at once, that alone adds a month or so.
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have played over 140 hours since it's midnight release...
    I know.. shame on me lol.
    I beat every quest line besides thieves (i didn't do the last quest because I wanted the skeleton key lol) and have almost every trophy...
  • Onipaa808
    Onipaa808 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Considering it has over 300 hours of gameplay and you WILL replay...yes, it'll take a very long time. I got 3 campaigns, almost 300 hours total plus like 90 hours on my xbox. So.........yeah