Why not a challenge?

Options
yellowpear
yellowpear Posts: 137 Member
I am 5 2" and weigh 176lbs. Yup.. lots to lose. Some months back with lots of hard work, I suceeded in reducing my weight to 165lbs. But then I got busy with personal works and couldn't be on track. I sort of let go of my goal.
Now I want to fight & lose my excess weight. But I amnot getting that "all fired up" feeling I get normally. I don't feel motivated.
I was wondering if a challenge will do the trick. Anyone interested? Do you have any suggestions? Maybe like a 1 month challenge or something?

Replies

• inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm game!
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm in......I love challenges. As for an idea however, I don't have one. I will keep checking back to see if you think of one or if anyone has a suggestion. Maybe I will search to get some ideas.
  • inside_lap
    Options
    Well there are weight loss challenges, work out challenges, group challenges... what are people interested in?
  • Neller125
    Neller125 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in....definitely the weight loss challenge...say who can lose the most weight by Friday March 23rd?
    Winner get's bragging rights as Biggest Loser Meatball!!!! for week one..... :laugh:
  • Neller125
    Options
    Challenge....I challenge all other Meatballs to a 1 week, who can lose the most weight by Friday March 23 12 pm pacific

Must disclose weight now & start.

I Neller am starting at my morning weight of 147.4 pounds.
  • inside_lap
    Options
    By weight loss percentage or pounds? I'm close to my goal weight and firmly in a plataue so I'm totally going to lose but I'm game! Lol! 107 lbs
  • yellowpear
    Options
    Challenge....I challenge all other Meatballs to a 1 week, who can lose the most weight by Friday March 23 12 pm pacific

Must disclose weight now & start.

I Neller am starting at my morning weight of 147.4 pounds.

That's great!! Count me in.. Starting today..
    I'm 5 2", 174.9 morning weight..
  • Neller125
    Options
    Fun-Fun!!!! Anyone else???, lets say...get your weight in by Sunday midnight (your time) for final weigh in on Friday to be entered in a chance to be the first weeks biggest MeatBall loser!!! :smile:
    I'm down a smige...(& yes I tried the scale 3 times in hopes of being lighter!)
  • katyrenay
    Options
    Count me in, I',m 5'0 and as of yesterday 168.8 pounds. Ive been up & down & all over the scale, but im down 20 pounds from my highest, and im certainly not done. Right now my goal is 128, but thats subject to change, i'll just have to see how that weight looks on me. Good luck ladies!
  • lovetolose112
    Options
    Count me in.

I am 5'1 and as of this morning I was 175.5.
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm stuck at 150.0, 5 feet flat. Have only lost a pound in the past 2 weeks. Up for a challenge!
  • yellowpear
    Options
    How is it going with everyone?
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Getting in good workouts today, Wednesday and Thursday. Fingers crossed! How about everybody else?
  • MsSickOfBeingFluffy
    MsSickOfBeingFluffy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm late on it but I want in! 4'11.5 @ 180.2 this morning! :flowerforyou: Much luck lovelies!
  • musiclvr54
    musiclvr54 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN i'M AT 149. AS OF YESTERDAY 3/20/12.:wink:
  • musiclvr54
    musiclvr54 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i RODE MY STATIONARY BIKE FOR 6.4 MILES YESTERDAY IN 30 MIN AND I WALKED 1 1/2 MILES LAST NIGHT. (HAVE PROBLEMS WALKING TOO FAR HAD A KNEE REPLACED A YEART AGO AND IT HASN'T BEEN QUITE RIGHT SINCE, BUT I AM TRYING.)
  • yellowpear
    Options
    That's great.. I have been counting my calories & walking for 30 minutes on my threadmil. I checked my weight today. But no changes. Hm.. I do FEEL lighter, which is great for a start...
  • inside_lap
    Options
    Everyone seems to be doing so well!! Today is my rest day. I've done 30 min on the elliptical and am trying to convince myself NOT to go running or I might hurt myself with the constant demand on my poor bones and joints. I use to HATE running. It only took about 5 years but I think I might finially like it!
  • Neller125
    Options
    oh my ..... everyone is doing so good.... I have had 2 good days after a "naughty" weekend....will plunge ahead with good eating/workouts for the Meatball Title of the week!!!:happy:

Keep up the good work Meatballs!!!!
  • inside_lap
    Options
    Went from 107 to 105. :)