Check in

Options
kyunda
kyunda Posts: 340 Member
This is where you can come to update everyone on how your work out is going!

Replies

• charmedone10
    charmedone10 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Emily and I am going to be 31 next month. I love TurboFire and currently in the Lean phase of CLX( which I also love)! I started my weight lost journey last march and my weight was around 210 lbs after 3 months of Weight Watchers, a round of Insanity, TF and currently doing CLX my current weight is 161 lbs. I wish everyone good luck on their journey to a more fit and healthy life!
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    THANK YOU, KYUNDA!!!! LOL...I like belonging to a group where I can come and talk about my bestie Chalene.

Welcome to the group, Charmedone!! I am a Weight Watchers Lifetime member, and I loved the program, lost 30 lbs. However, I am letting it go (for now) and I'm going to start keeping track of what I eat on MFP. I gained a couple pounds over the last couple of weeks, but I'm back in my size 4's so I'm not really sure what's happening with that, but I'm starting not to like the way WW is focused strictly on the scale for purposes of membership.
  • kyunda
    Options
    Thanks ladies for joining the group! I hope that we can help each other reach our goals. This is week 4 of CLX for me. I need to lose about 20lbs or so.

Let get us some muscle!!!!
  • ravensfan1
    ravensfan1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi just joined. I have been doing CLX for a month. I just started push phase yesterday. When I started on MFP I was 231. I had gotten down to 217.5 but after checking weight this morning I am back up to 220.5. I don't know if its a combination of water weight and swelling of my knee. Along with weight issues I have osteoarthritis. I had a TKR of right knee last year. My left had been doing okay until recently. I had to tone down the cardio portion of Chalean and go back to my knee brace last week. I hope that leftie will go back to feeling okay and I can get back to the scale moving in the right direction. Today is rest day for push so I plan on checking out just dance 3 and turbo jam.
  • kyunda
    Options
    Hi just joined. I have been doing CLX for a month. I just started push phase yesterday. When I started on MFP I was 231. I had gotten down to 217.5 but after checking weight this morning I am back up to 220.5. I don't know if its a combination of water weight and swelling of my knee. Along with weight issues I have osteoarthritis. I had a TKR of right knee last year. My left had been doing okay until recently. I had to tone down the cardio portion of Chalean and go back to my knee brace last week. I hope that leftie will go back to feeling okay and I can get back to the scale moving in the right direction. Today is rest day for push so I plan on checking out just dance 3 and turbo jam.

Cool welcome to the group! Hope your knee feels better!
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to the group

My name is jenni - Im 32 and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chalene JOhnson!!

I have done turbo jam on and off for years -

I started TF in Jan - and then decided to add in CLX, but I was gaining weight and ravenously hungry - So now I am doing the inferno plan and Ill do a full round of TF before adding CLX - that way ill be closer to goal so lbs wont matter :)
  • kyunda
    Options
    Welcome Jenni! I started with TF and lost most of my weight doing that (48lbs). I am hoping to lose these last 20lbs or so by building some muscle. Good luck!
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Noelle and I am currently on my 3rd week of CLX Burn Phase. I've been tempted to get Turbo Fire for so long, but couldn't justify it because I still haven't completed CLX after starting it a few times. This time I'm committed to see it through. I'm really considering getting Turbo Fire so i can mix up my workouts. I am also a huge Chalene fan and have her Turbo Jam workouts. Can someone tell me what they feel the difference is between TF and TJ?
  • charmedone10
    Options
    @callidreamr

I have CLX and TF but not TJ. I've seen a sample workout from TJ. I believe TF is similar to TJ but maybe more intense and have added HIIT workouts. I love TF! I am going to do a hybrid of CLX and TF after I'm done with this round of CLX. only 4 weeks left!!!

I wish you luck on your round of CLX!
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    @callidreamr

I have CLX and TF but not TJ. I've seen a sample workout from TJ. I believe TF is similar to TJ but maybe more intense and have added HIIT workouts. I love TF! I am going to do a hybrid of CLX and TF after I'm done with this round of CLX. only 4 weeks left!!!

I wish you luck on your round of CLX!

Thanks for the feedback! I had a feeling that TF was similar to TJ (which I love)! I think I'm going to have to breakdown and get TF. I've heard of the hybrid with CLX and I'd love to do that. I just want to mix it up so I don't get bored.

Good luck on your final 4 weeks!!
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Got my Burn Circuit 2 in at 545am!! Love the feeling of being done working out by 630am-and anything else is just extra!! Loving this workout!! Next week.....PUSH PHASE! Can't wait!
  • charmedone10
    Options
    Got my Burn Circuit 2 in at 545am!! Love the feeling of being done working out by 630am-and anything else is just extra!! Loving this workout!! Next week.....PUSH PHASE! Can't wait!

Awesome job!
    I Have 1 more workout then I am finished with my 1st round of CLX!
    I loved the push phase! thats when I got my bowflex weights so I got to go heavier and take CLX to the next level!
  • just4me46
    just4me46 Posts: 58
    Options
    I completed the Burn phase and started the PUSH phase this morning.

After taking my measurements for the first 30 days, I did not see but 1 lb go on the scale, but I lost 2% body fat and 2 inches in all the other areas. I can't wait to see what happens after the push phase. I really need to get some heavier weights. I only have 5lb weights and some bands, but I like using the weights better. Just pick em up and go.

Ha Ha
  • mrsladybrewer
    mrsladybrewer Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I started the Push Phase yesterday. I did CLX about a year ago, but dropped it with two weeks to go. This time, I am doing a hybrid with TF. Love it!
  • kyunda
    Options
    Yeah welcome! I started Push yesterday too! And i went hard,so glad that today is my rest day.

Push 1-269 cals!
  • kyunda
    Options

Awesome job!
    I Have 1 more workout then I am finished with my 1st round of CLX!
    I loved the push phase! thats when I got my bowflex weights so I got to go heavier and take CLX to the next level!

Thats great! I'm going to try to go back to working out at 5am next week! You do feel soooo good after it! I started Push yesterday and I am lifting a lot heavier. Most of the reps i used 20 lbs! I love my selectech weights.
  • kyunda
    Options
    Hey how is everyone doing with CLX? Im in my second week of push! So far so good,i am really pushing myself.
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    That's awesome, Ky!!!! Well, like I said in the other post I kind of just fell off. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that when I get overwhelmed by life, I tend to not be able to focus on working out. It's all I can do to still eat half-way right. At this point, I'm just starting over from day 1, week 1. So I'll be doing week 1, day 2, of burn tomorrow.
  • kyunda
    Options
    That's Ok Steph, thats life. We all have our things that slow us down. The good things is you know it and you are starting a again! You got this! :flowerforyou:
  • charmedone10
    Options
    I am in the 2nd week of TF/CLX hybrid!
    A lot of AB work and stretching.
    I can't wait to get into the fire and HIIT workouts!