Level 2 - report your progress here!

Replies

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    I am sweating when I get done. But, it's not that difficult for me. Will stick with it for at least 7 days and then move on to level 3. My goal is to complete in 30 days. Not taking a day off. Was going to take off but, GUILT set in. I would rather exercise and have those extra calories. LOL
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Day 5, Level 2 kicked my butt ! It was much harder tonight - don't know why. Sweating like a pig ... feels good though.
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    So I decided to try Level 2 after completing just 7 days of Level 1. Here's my report: At first, I thought it wasn't as hard and hateful as I remembered (I did the 30 DS once through last year). The first two circuits were no problem, but I was sweating buckets by the third circuit and could only manage 5 lb. weights on the strength exercises (military press with leg extensions and shoulder raises). :smile:
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Started level 2 this morning. It kicked my butt. Only did six days of level 1, I can see myself doing level 2 a lil longer. Attempted to do the 5lb weights couldn't managed had to go back to the 3's. Once I get the routine down I will try again with the five's. I did sweat alot more.
  • kbmnurse
    Day 4 level 2 done with 12 minutes on treadmill at incline 5.5 at 4.0mph

Done for the day. Love it. Level 2 not so bad even able to do the military presses without resting. Using 5 lb weight. Not brave enough to forge on to 8lb yet. LOL
  • renee474
    renee474 Posts: 58 Member
    Finished L2 D6 today after taking a day off yesterday. My back is still killing me but I didn't want to let it make me miss another workout. I am getting stronger and can push through more of the circuits than I could when I started. I can definitely tell a difference in my endurance. And lost 2.3 pounds since last Monday so something's working!
  • whoa, day 1 level 2!!!!, I was obviously expecting it to be harder but its really took its toll on me today, perhaps its because level 1 is fairly easy. Anyway I plan to work through another 10 days, might nip to tescos later to have a weigh in. What does everyone log level 2 as in terms of calories in their exercise log?
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    whoa, day 1 level 2!!!!, I was obviously expecting it to be harder but its really took its toll on me today, perhaps its because level 1 is fairly easy. Anyway I plan to work through another 10 days, might nip to tescos later to have a weigh in. What does everyone log level 2 as in terms of calories in their exercise log?
    I still put it as circuit training :)
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Thinking of doing level 2 for my 24th day (today!) as i've already done a 15 min ab workout...done the ab workout + level 3 yesterday and could barely walk to the bathroom for my bath 2 minutes later (Ab workout & shred was done literally hours apart too!).....actually on second thoughts i think i'll do level 1 LOL
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Started L2 today! L1 was getting too easy.
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 194 Member
    I love the fact that you haven't weighed yourself. I'm ready to pack in my scale. I'm on D7L2 and I have yet to see significant results on the scale. However I have seen some dramatic changes on how my clothes fits . I do cardio 3 to 5x week, but I ride my bike daily. I'm eating close to 1500 - 1600 calories per day. Do any of you guys do L1 and L2 together?

Happy Shredding....
  • kbmnurse
    Level 2 day 4 done. Feeling it is getting easier might bump up to level 3 this weekend.

Feel lighter and leaner. I do not weight myself EVER.
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 2, Day 2--Circuit 3 is still hard! Had to drop down to 3 lb. weights for last set of v-raises!
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    wow im on day 6 of the LEVEL 2 and I can tell Iam a lot stronger than what I started off. I can do a push-up first of all and now I can do (switching up w/ 5lb & 3lbs weights through the exercise) do the arm movements easier. and also I can stay in my Plank position longer w/ out dropping b/c my shoulders were too weak.

I am stronger now -- but still dripping w/ sweat after each workout.
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    What does everyone else do in addition to 30 DS?

I run 2 miles sometimes> (get 30 mins of cardio in) 3-4 times a week especially the day of my cheat day and day after the cheatday.
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Day 2 level 2 hating the plank with leg exercise n the last abs part hate hate hate it but I'll continue through with next 8 days good or bad ill do my best to complete what I can each day
  • DJBecca
    DJBecca Posts: 2
    Hey guys! Just joined your group. I'm on Day 5 of Level 2, and plank position kicks my butt! Any suggestions for wrist support because my wrists are very weak. Other than that, I definitely feel like my endurance has gotten better. This is my first Jillian Michaels DVD workout and I am very pleased. I ordered some more DVDs of hers and I'm very excited!

16444690.png
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 194 Member
    Just completed L2D8....and I can honestly say I can do a REAL push up. I have no regrets starting 30DS... quitting is not an option. I am a little over 1/2 way and I'm excited to see what I can do by the end.
  • kbmnurse
    Day 6 level 2 done. Feeling like it is getting easier. I am using 5 lb weights. Tried 8lb weight too much.
  • kbmnurse
    Forgot to tell you I loathe those squats with v curl things. UGGGGGGGGGGGG