HOW'S IT GOING FOR YOU?

Options
124»

Replies

• dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day 4 and i feeling good!!! Oil came in the mail today so i will have it with dinner
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Day 4 and am feeling good! I do have some cravings from time to time but, refused to give in!
    4 down and 10 more to go! YIKES!!!
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2 pounds.... that put me at one of my mini goals... YIPPEE!!! I'm not hungry but I want to eat... it's weird. Could be that TOM is on the way. Dunno! I haven't slipped up though. Going to stay strong... I can do this!!!
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm re-reading and learning as I go...I'm down a pound this morning, but as I review the list, I'm like crazy illegal, even though I'm eating lots of raw. Sorry about my ignorance - I'll try and improve.

I have MCT oil and fiber from different companies that you dictated - how big a deal is that?
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am getting lots of fruits and veggies in my first two meals and into my snacks but have eaten nuts and abit of meat I am going to start it off with eating 80% fruits and veggies with 20% being other whole foods like meat nuts or cooked oatmeal and that will satisfy my needs and will try to get to 100% fruits and veggies.
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    WTG :)
  • skinnykimmy2013
    Options
    feeling a lil hungry gonna snack on some almonds in a min, my oil came yestereday i wasnt home for delivery and its gonna come today and again im at work dammit . guess im going to visit ups tommorow . pretty much im good i went on the scale im down 3lbs i felt so happy to see that . i hope by sunday im down 2 more lol .
  • leeslim4life
    Options
    Today is another good day! I had to cut out the Talapia for lunch, just getting bored with it. I had green beans for most of my meals today & with a piece of fruit I was really ok. I am trying the dressing out for the 1st time tonight. I hope it taste good b/c the oil makes me a bit nauseous so, I've only been drinking it in my morning shake.

I can't believe this week is almost over. I'm down 5.5lbs so far which i'm so thrilled about. I'm hoping to lose the 8lbs I gained from 2/20/12. So, I'm staying focus and praying I make it throughout the weekend . Kids bday party tomorrow which I'm goin glocked and load with my pears, grapes and almonds.

You all are doing great, continue to push through and have a great weekend!
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    leesllim4life - that's crazy! Congratulations! I'm still so confused about what I should and shouldn't eat (I know it's not that hard, but I did some reading on the raw diet and I'm getting the two mixed up) that I actually gained 2.5 pounds this morning! I weigh MORE than I did when I started - BOO! I'll keep trying through the weekend, and see how that goes. I really haven't given it a fair trial, with all my mistakes.
  • leeslim4life
    Options
    leesllim4life - that's crazy! Congratulations! I'm still so confused about what I should and shouldn't eat (I know it's not that hard, but I did some reading on the raw diet and I'm getting the two mixed up) that I actually gained 2.5 pounds this morning! I weigh MORE than I did when I started - BOO! I'll keep trying through the weekend, and see how that goes. I really haven't given it a fair trial, with all my mistakes.

Thanks Girl! at first I was so stuck on 3oz of fruit and veggies per meal besides the 8oz meal, that I was feeling hungry and wanting to cheat but, then I re-read it and saw that we can eat more veggies and fruit if we get hungry. So I immediately bumped my veggies to 1 cup instead of a half and added kidney beans in with my dinner and my 1st snack. I tried the salad dressing and it was on point.

Starting Weight: 189.2
    Today I am at 183.6....5.6lbs loss in the 1st week. I will take it! Whoop Whoop!!! Happy Sunday Ya'll!
  • skinnykimmy2013
    Options
    Omg I'm so happy thanks guys lost 5 lbs I'm happy finally down 50 lbs I'm I'll so I'm guess that played a part although I have urges to eat all I shouldn't but being ill made me stay home so thank you. I'm happy. For me to be honest I don't think I followed it all the way tru I just stock up on my fruits and vege I eat lunch and when I was hungry I eat fruits are snack ond ,almonds and I had my smoothie for breakfast with fiber and flaxseed and a vege dinner . Guys you got to make it work for you.
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Today is another good day! I had to cut out the Talapia for lunch, just getting bored with it. I had green beans for most of my meals today & with a piece of fruit I was really ok. I am trying the dressing out for the 1st time tonight. I hope it taste good b/c the oil makes me a bit nauseous so, I've only been drinking it in my morning shake.

I can't believe this week is almost over. I'm down 5.5lbs so far which i'm so thrilled about. I'm hoping to lose the 8lbs I gained from 2/20/12. So, I'm staying focus and praying I make it throughout the weekend . Kids bday party tomorrow which I'm goin glocked and load with my pears, grapes and almonds.

You all are doing great, continue to push through and have a great weekend!
    try some crab or lobster if you can... NO SHRIMP!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Omg I'm so happy thanks guys lost 5 lbs I'm happy finally down 50 lbs I'm I'll so I'm guess that played a part although I have urges to eat all I shouldn't but being ill made me stay home so thank you. I'm happy. For me to be honest I don't think I followed it all the way tru I just stock up on my fruits and vege I eat lunch and when I was hungry I eat fruits are snack ond ,almonds and I had my smoothie for breakfast with fiber and flaxseed and a vege dinner . Guys you got to make it work for you.
    SOOOO HAPPY AND PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! Taht's the spirit!!! so/... are you gonna rock with us on phase 2??
  • skinnykimmy2013
    Options
    Wow April 1 is here thanks for this challenge it thought me discipline andy new love of vegetable and showed me that I can do without meat and still be full. Whew it wasn't easy but I prepare my meals and it was ok from there. The first week the weather was great and I hit the park daily. Sadly the second week I had flu/ allergies don't know what lol but pain headache etc stick to my vege but hardly ate as much didn't get no workout but I'm still happy. I was stuck at 190/ 192 for weeks now I'm down 183. 6 2 inche off my waist and 1 inch off my hip. I'm god darn happy and will be eating more veggi and fruits and less rice and flour meat... Thanks all you guys...

Ps my Mct oil didn't come till last Friday and I used flaxseed instead of fiber.