Nervous!

Options
Hope1971
Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
Tomorrow is my 3rd week weigh in for our local Biggest Loser Community Challenge. I am a nervous wreck each time I go to weigh in praying that what I have done all week will show good results. I know I have tried and done what I think I need to do but I don't think the nervous will go away..lol.

First week loss 4.2
Second week loss 2.4
Third is tomorrow morning..ugh!

Here's hoping I have a negative number to report again!

Replies

• gaby_gabs
    Options
    Try not to be nervous! Sometimes you won't lose a lot of weight but you'll be losing inches and that's what's important :). I hope you're happy with the results. You've lost a good amount of weight in just two weeks.
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Are they takin inches into consideration too? I did one of these a couple summers ago & failed miserably lol. I guess I wasn't completely ready at that point. Try not to be nervous. I know u want to do well, but u could have a wk where ur weight doesn't budge & u never know when that may be. Just remember u wrkd ur butt off & be proud of that regardless of the scale :). BUt I think u will be just fine :)
  • Kait1215
    Kait1215 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! i hope the scale reflects all your hard work!
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    Good luck!
  • DonnaIN
    DonnaIN Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Well results are in. I only lost .02 pounds this week. I am kinda down about it because I have been so careful and tried really hard. Hoping maybe part of it was the fact that it monthly gift week, but not sure if that is it. I guess we shall see next week. I didn't gain or stay the same so I guess that is at least a plus? Hope everyone is doing well.

Hope
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hope1971--Cycle time is weight gain time--when I did WW the doctrine there is that you shouldn't gain that much during your cycle--but with PCOS I feel like between being constipated during my period and water retention I really do gain, like, 5lbs during my period!

And like someone above said--get out your tape measure--you may have lost fat and gained muscle--so you may be getting smaller, but temporarily not lighter.

HANG IN THERE! You are TOTALLY gonna OWN this contest.