Replies

• vai45
    vai45 Posts: 29
    Options
    Great, thank you for the tip :)
  • sdsmom
    sdsmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am still very annoyed by the mistakes in the meal plan. I emailed customer service today to see if they are going to do anything about it. I'll let you know what I find out!
  • formerpyt
    formerpyt Posts: 56
    Options
    I noticed that Flax is listed as a "no" food, but the quinoa crunch calls for flax seed. Is there big difference in how the body handles them?
  • vai45
    Options
    I am still very annoyed by the mistakes in the meal plan. I emailed customer service today to see if they are going to do anything about it. I'll let you know what I find out!

Hi! Just wondering if you ever heard back from them?
  • sebajl01
    sebajl01 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I just started the program and have noticed a discrepancy in the calories also. I have had to adjust some of the meals to just one serving and the math just doesn't add up to what the nutrition labels on the food say. I ordered the MYM cookbook and I am hoping that the info in the cookbook is not off as well. I guess from now on i will be double checking my calories on here.
  • sdsmom
    sdsmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This is the reply that I got from Customer Service.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this error to our attention. We’ve reviewed your e-mail and unfortunately you’re 100% correct. We contacted our printer and had them correct future copies of the meal plan booklet. We also have one our editors going through all the recipes to make sure there’s not any other errors. Again, thank you very much for the feedback and please let me know if you have any other questions.

I replied and asked if we would be receiving corrected meal plans. He said of course but it would take a long time as they had to be reprinted. I won't hold my breath!
  • vai45
    Options
    Yeah, I wouldn't count on getting the corrected version until after we're done w/BR! Thanks for sharing the reply!