Green Workout Cable

Options
I started JMBR March 12th- so I'm just starting my 3rd week tomorrow.. but when I got my package, there was a note that said they were substituting a green workout cable instead of the black one.

Here's my deal :)
In workout 2- you have to wrap it around your feet 2x- but I cannot do it! It just seems like the cable is way too short.

Is anyone else having this problem?

(Oh-also for the record.. does it occur to anyone else that the girl Darrianne (sp?) in the cast HARDLY does the workouts?? Haha- it's funny what you notice when you watch it a bunch a times..)

LOVE the workout tho!!

Replies

• theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i hated the black cable i got. i actually broke the plastic adjuster thing by trying to pull it too hard after wrapping it around my feet. i went to walmart and bought this $15 three tube resistance band pack and i like it a lot better. that's all the advice i have, sorry :(
  • court122383
    Options
    Sweet! Thanks- yeah, mine is driving me crazy.. I'll find one of those too! :)
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You can also play with just wrapping it once or just putting around your shoe (not wrap all the way around) and hold the tube part versus the handles (you can just grap where you get a good amount of tension).

I always use cables this way to adjust as things get easier than holding the handles.
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm using my own as well... the green one that came with my program sucks. I just knew it was gonna break and slap me in the face.
  • Putsockson
    Options
    I can only wrap the green one twice too! I may try to get another one.
  • court122383
    Options
    ok awesome! I'm glad it wasn't just me :) Otherwise I'm in love with her program, thanks guys!
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i like how during one of the workouts, jillian actually says, "this isn't cheap rubber - it's not gonna break" or something to that effect ha ha!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wow that's pretty bad that they put in a substitute :\
    I had never used a resistance cable before and I exercise bare foot and my black one hurts my feet too bad so I always just use my dumb bells! lol