7 Day Kickstart

I just received my email I should receive BR on Monday. Does anyone or can anyone send me the info or know where to find the 7 Day Kickstart meal plan info, so I can be prepared come monday? I know, I'm a little anxious. I don't want to wait another week after I get it to start. :) Thanks!

Replies

• kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Bump
  • surrybee
    surrybee Posts: 2
    The 7 day meal plan is a 1200 calorie diet that cuts out processed food, white flour, sugar, etc. It's high in protein and as far as I can see doesn't include any grains. So think of it as a south beach like diet for a week and you'll have the idea. Sorry I can't send the actual diet. It's too much to type.
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    LOL...thanks. I didn't know if there was a pdf for it.
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Also no fruit and only 1 serving of dairy a day. She wants you to eat breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner in that order. Lunch and dinner are your higher calories meals around 400 then around 300 for breakfast and around 100 for snack. When you get your stuff be sure to count your own calories in meals and don't just assume the number on her recipe is right because A LOT of the Calorie counts are off. Good luck :)
  • peaches2644275
    peaches2644275 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm starting my kickstart tomorrow, what should I eat before I workout?
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    i don't remember seeing any suggestions for what to eat before working out in the kickstart. i didn't eat beforehand, but if i have to, i eat about 5 almonds.