Jamie Eason Recipes

Options
13»

Replies

• FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    Not one of Jamie's recipes but all allowed foods from the foot list! This is one of my absolute favorite things to eat!!

photo3.jpg

Wow....I can't quite make out what it is, but I can see that it looks very yummy. What is that??
    Your food pictures look so pretty and appetizing.
    :drinker:
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options

Wow....I can't quite make out what it is, but I can see that it looks very yummy. What is that??
    Your food pictures look so pretty and appetizing.
    :drinker:
    That is what I call my Greek Omelet!
    Sautéed spinach, about 2 cups, sautéed baby Bella mushrooms, around 5 or 6, 6 cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup of reduced fat feta cheese, 4 egg whites!

And thanks!
  • FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    That sounds amazing...
    I'm going to try and make that! All of those ingredients sound so yummy.
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I've made all the protien bars. I'm finding the calories vary alot. Especially if you use Xylitol. My husband liked the cinnamon swirl the best. i think if I put more sugar substitute in the pumkin ones they will be great. I just got the chocolate ones out of the oven. I'll see how those taste :)
  • debwaid
    Options
    I've made all the protien bars. I'm finding the calories vary alot. Especially if you use Xylitol. My husband liked the cinnamon swirl the best. i think if I put more sugar substitute in the pumkin ones they will be great. I just got the chocolate ones out of the oven. I'll see how those taste :)
    I've made them all and my faves are the carrot cake and my tweaked version of the chocolate ones. I'm wondering if the time I made the lemon ones, if I shouldn't have added the sweetener since the lemonade mix had Splenda in it? They were really sweet! I agree the that the pumpkin ones need to be sweeter! On another note, the Italian Turkey Burgers are fantastic!
  • Missa1350
    Options
    OK you've made me want to buy the EFL book and get in my kitchen and start cooking right now! Too bad I'm in work LOL
  • debwaid
    Options
    OK you've made me want to buy the EFL book and get in my kitchen and start cooking right now! Too bad I'm in work LOL

When you are off then!! :wink: :tongue:
  • lauri78
    lauri78 Posts: 19
    Options
    I made the apple cinnamon protein bars the other night thinking they can't be THAT bad.... I even used the almond flour that it called for....
    ..... Don't make them!!!! What a waste of ingredients. They are so dry! I don't want to throw out the whole pan ( what a waste of 4 scoops of protein powder).
    I have been putting sugar free jam on them, just to give them a little more moisture. I think I might try putting 2 bars into a bowl, and adding a little almond milk (thinking it might be like a bread pudding) .... I will let you know. If you can think of any other unique ideas of how I can make these things edible, please share :)
  • debwaid
    Options
    I made the apple cinnamon protein bars the other night thinking they can't be THAT bad.... I even used the almond flour that it called for....
    ..... Don't make them!!!! What a waste of ingredients. They are so dry! I don't want to throw out the whole pan ( what a waste of 4 scoops of protein powder).
    I have been putting sugar free jam on them, just to give them a little more moisture. I think I might try putting 2 bars into a bowl, and adding a little almond milk (thinking it might be like a bread pudding) .... I will let you know. If you can think of any other unique ideas of how I can make these things edible, please share :)
    I might should have warned you!!! They are awful!! Someone in this group likes the apple stuff, but I've made them both and they are awful!!!
  • debwaid
    Options
    We've a little cool spell here in NC so last night, I made her Turkey Chili! Nothing like mine, but very good just the same! Mine would've been made with lean ground beef and alot more carbs of course with chili beans! Even my husband said it was good. There's not much that I've made of her recipes that he hasn't liked as a matter of fact. He even like the Turkey Burgers!!

It's good to know, we can eat clean and it still have flavor!