one month results?

Options
afrench799
afrench799 Posts: 14 Member
i just wanted to see what everyones one month results are. I just started but my problem is i loss motivation after two weeks. I was hoping to see everyones one month results and help keep that motivation up for me =) Good job in advance =) and thanks for the input =)

Replies

• kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have only been doing it a week so I can't say... but I will tell you not to give up... think that you just spent that $140 and you need to get your money out of it!! If you stop.. no matter your results, you would be wasting that money!! Keep on going, you will see results... :) Could start a text chain ;)
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Lost 9 lbs - feel a lot stronger, at least one pant size down, boobs are definitely dwindling (and i didnt have any to begin with :(), lost a few inches at least (but i dont measure again until thursday).... its definitely worth it. i hope you won't lose motivation - each day is different so its hard to not be excited about getting to do your favorite workout or getting your least favorite workout over with!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 weeks in too... so bump!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'm only on week 2 so no major results to report yet!
  • court122383
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd week, but I lost 11 pounds during the kickstart. I've lost another pound this week so far.. But I'm following it meticulously. Keep it up! It's only natural to lose interest, just keep the "why" in mind, like Jillian says.. You can do it! And keep us posted!! :)
  • jennys11
    jennys11 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I lost 10lbs in phase 1. I'm on phase 2 and LOVE how its faster and more intense. Phase 1 just wasn't doing it for me intensity wise, but phase 2 really kicked it up. I eat only 1200 calories a day. But I'm vegan, so I make my own meals but stick to her schedule of 250/breakfast, 400/lunch, 150/snack, 400/dinner. I don't know how I lost in terms of inches/measurements, I don't measure - but probably should. I can tell that my stomach is smaller and my pants are bigger. I hope to lose another 10lbs in phase 2 (and 3!). I did add extra cardio on most days: hiking with my dog, running 3 miles, etc.
  • afrench799
    afrench799 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome for those who are on phase 2! And thanks for the other ladys for the great advise, it really helps put things into prospective for me =) Keep up the good work!!!!
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am in the middle of week 4 right now and will be doing 30 day measurements and photos next Tuesday. I created my own thread that I post measurements and NSV's to as I work through this 90 days since I don't have time to blog daily.

You can see my progress here. I lost 8 pounds and 6.5" in my first two weeks!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/524322-lisa-s-90-days
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    10.2 pounds and 18 inches gone!
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Awesome! What week are you on now?
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Lost about 10-12 pounds (stupid Phase 2 put like 4 pounds of water retention on me in the past week, sooo...). Lost about a size. And I actually look thinner! What a concept! I'm also getting to be really toned.

I don't measure because I always hold the tape differently. But allllllll my clothes are loose, and I went shopping yesterday, and every single thing (I picked out) fit!
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    okay, officially, in phase 1, i lost 6.2 lbs and 6.3 inches. i came into this program wanting to lose about 10 pounds and get stronger/more fit. it is effective at doing that. there are others on here who have lost more lbs and inches than me, but i didn't have much to lose to begin with, so i'm very satisfied. totally recommend this program to ANYONE! i was afraid since it is an "Extreme weight loss program" that it wouldn't be effective for toning up, etc, but it totally is.
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Today is officially the end of Phase 1 for me. I missed 2 cardio workouts last week because of medical stuff, but finished #4 strong today! I might say goodbye to Cardio 1 tomorrow, otherwise, I'm ready to move on.
    BUT...
    I'm down 5 lbs. 2 inches off my waist, and 2 inches off my hips. My middle is so thick, there's just a 6 inch difference between my waist and hips....errrr.
    I am happy I can do Plank ups too now!
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I've lost 4" off my waist, 2" off my hips and 1.5' off my thighs. I can definitely see a lot of toning and muscles I didn't have before.

As for weight, it's not coming off very fast. I'm not following the meal plan, but I always stay within my calorie range. My excuses are: I'm 50 and hey, well..I'm 50. I take medication for chronic pain management that is known to cause weight gain. So I am very happy with the inches lost, the feeling of being stronger and more toned and the fact that I look forward to working out every day. That's simply miraculous in my book!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Congratulations all for doing so well on month 1. I am on Day 2, phase1. This is motivating. Can't want to start the Kickstart next week.
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Weight wise, its not been very good, only 4 pounds, but i've lost 4 inches off my waist. my clothes are loose.
  • vai45
    vai45 Posts: 29
    Options
    I lost 14 pounds in Phase 1...didn't take measurements but all my jeans are loose :)
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    I am on the last week of phase 1. So far, 9 down. I was not planning on measuring again until the end, but may do it at the end of each phase after reading all of these amazing results! Great job everybody!
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Awesome! What week are you on now?

I start week 5 on Thursday :) So excited to kick it up a notch!
  • wrapabar
    wrapabar Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Glad to hear about all of the progress so far. Just did my measurements to see what I lost during Phase 1. Happy to say that I lost a total of 11lbs and 7 total inches. I did follow the kickstart to a T and lost 9lbs during that week. However, I did not follow the meal plan that much afterwards. I did stay under the 1200 calories and tried to follow the calories per meal as stated in the program. One week I would be down 4-5, but the next be up a couple, so overall for the month. 11lbs.:smile: