Replies

• MissOmi
    MissOmi Posts: 21
    Options
    I am going to do 30.
  • jenn_mck
    jenn_mck Posts: 11
    Options
    My first challenge and I'm aiming for 30hrs. Looking forward to getting started. :smile:
  • norzip
    norzip Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Come on April let's get this challange started... :smile: :smile:
  • debralmatt
    Options
    Great way to get started. I'm committing to 30 hours. Starting today, even if it is still March!
  • Jamie65toloose
    Jamie65toloose Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I like the dedication I am seeing. Is everyone on board then for the month? For those that have not added me, make sure to do so, as I will be doing updates through the news feed. Make sure to read the other topics in the group and make sure you dont have any questions!
  • ehilgenberg10
    ehilgenberg10 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm going to shoot for 30 hours next month, it will actually be a challenge for me but I'm happy to have a little motivation to hopefully keep me going.
  • tabarrett0261
    tabarrett0261 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in and going to shoot for 30 hours and hope I end up at 40 hrs! 30 will be a lot though.
  • Back2BeingHealthy
    Back2BeingHealthy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the questions. I hope to make sure everyone understands and does not have any questions. Please email me though if you do. A couple of things...

1. THESE ARE ONLY CARDIO HOURS
    2. NO SPECIFIC EXERCISE HAS TO BE DONE. DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY AND THAT YOU CAN STICK WITH
    3. YOU NEED TO LOG EVERYDAY AND REMAIN ACTIVE. EVEN IF ITS ZERO HOURS FOR THE DAY.

Thanks Jamie! I'm in for 30 hours of cardio in the month of April! Appreciate you organizing all of this!
    --Michele
  • Jamie65toloose
    Options
    Time is drawing near my friends. i see about 70 members on here and only a handful have completed the signup process (the blog post where you copy the person above you's info, then insert your own). I think we have around 18 people who have completed that (thank you). Please make sure to get this done.

I CANT WAIT! I am so excited. I have been practicing already on trying to exercise about 2 hours each day. WOO HOO! We can do this!
  • mandyjoy12
    mandyjoy12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this jamie65tolose!
  • Jamie65toloose
    Options
    Thanks for doing this jamie65tolose!

:) OF COURSE! This is just as helpful for me! When I am in charge then I know I cant screw up!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    First Day Tomorrow...Bring it on...(^_^).......
  • rrmmgg22000088cancel
    Options
    Im in for 30 hours !!!