30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• k_braddock
    k_braddock Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred back up and I'm on Day 9 Level 1. So far I've lost 3 lbs and 3 inches from the bra line down, and added a quarter inch to each bicep. Can't wait till the end of the month!
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    are you supposed to do the workouts daily? I was shoting for every other day.... This is my first week.
  • k_braddock
    k_braddock Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So far today is my first rest day. I did 10 days on level 1 and my first day on level 2 was yesterday. I'm not overly sore, I just felt it was time to give my body a rest. Someone else told me on another message board that Jillian herself recommended rest days on a podcast. I'm just afraid that if I get out of my workout routine that I won't stick to it.
  • TimeToLoseBelly
    TimeToLoseBelly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    HI all,I have started 30 day shed prg today and i am looking forward to get tonned and shed some pounds.Anyone starting today?
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Ok I am 24 days into 30DS and but am really impressed with my side and back progress, so thought I would upload my pics (never shown anybody my before pics before EEEEKKK) apologies for the horrendous undies!!! My First goal gift to myself is to buy new 1's lol

SW: 150
    Over Bust: 39
    Under Bust: 33
    Waist: 32.25
    L Arm: 13
    R Arm: 13
    Hips: 39
    Over Bum: 42
    L Thigh: 24.5
    R Thigh: 24
    L Calf: 14
    R Calf: 13.5

CW: 147.7 (-2.3lbs)

Over Bust: 37 (-2)
    Under Bust: 32 (-1)
    Waist: 30 (-2.25)
    L Arm: 12 (-1)
    R Arm: 12 (-1)
    Hips: 37 (-2)
    Over Bum: 41 (-1)
    L Thigh: 23 (-1.5)
    R Thigh: 23(-1)
    L Calf: 13.5 (-0.5)
    R Calf: 13 (-1)

Total Loss of 14.75 inches and 2.3lbs

FRONT: (Day 1, Day 8, Day 18 & Day 24)

zooqx.jpg

SIDE: (Day 1, Day 8, Day 23 straight after a workout) & Day 24)

1zfsod2.jpg

BACK: (Day 1, Day 8, Day 18 & Day 24)

6scqys.jpg

Hope this works?!?!

Jen x
  • Omen_Alexia
    Omen_Alexia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ok I am 24 days into 30DS and but am really impressed with my side and back progress, so thought I would upload my pics (never shown anybody my before pics before EEEEKKK) apologies for the horrendous undies!!! My First goal gift to myself is to buy new 1's lol

SW: 150
    Over Bust: 39
    Under Bust: 33
    Waist: 32.25
    L Arm: 13
    R Arm: 13
    Hips: 39
    Over Bum: 42
    L Thigh: 24.5
    R Thigh: 24
    L Calf: 14
    R Calf: 13.5

CW: 147.7 (-2.3lbs)

Over Bust: 37 (-2)
    Under Bust: 32 (-1)
    Waist: 30 (-2.25)
    L Arm: 12 (-1)
    R Arm: 12 (-1)
    Hips: 37 (-2)
    Over Bum: 41 (-1)
    L Thigh: 23 (-1.5)
    R Thigh: 23(-1)
    L Calf: 13.5 (-0.5)
    R Calf: 13 (-1)

Total Loss of 14.75 inches and 2.3lbs

FRONT: (Day 1, Day 8, Day 18 & Day 24)

zooqx.jpg

SIDE: (Day 1, Day 8, Day 23 straight after a workout) & Day 24)

1zfsod2.jpg

BACK: (Day 1, Day 8, Day 18 & Day 24)

6scqys.jpg

Hope this works?!?!

Jen x

OMG You look awesome :D I hope you're keeping up the good work.
  • Omen_Alexia
    Omen_Alexia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day on 30DS and I can already tell I'm going to be feeling this tomorrow. My legs and arms feel like painful jello; Jillian really kicked my butt. I was panting and downing water like a fish, and have to admit there were some parts I just couldn't do today, but I pushed through and finished the workout.
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I did 30 day shred and lost a few inches. Ripped in 30 has been GREAT to me!! So far I've lost 4 inches and about 4 pounds. Not much because I am simply doing it to tone, but my body is changing and I love it!

Pictures were taken right after working out. I started to run, ran for about 4 days total and I hurt my ankle. Strictly eating great and doing Jillian once a day!

Today was week 4 day 3 of Ripped in 30... What to do next??

16bfzhy.jpg

23jpkx0.jpg
  • Lily_Janet
    Lily_Janet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did 30 day shred and lost a few inches. Ripped in 30 has been GREAT to me!! So far I've lost 4 inches and about 4 pounds. Not much because I am simply doing it to tone, but my body is changing and I love it!

Pictures were taken right after working out. I started to run, ran for about 4 days total and I hurt my ankle. Strictly eating great and doing Jillian once a day!

Today was week 4 day 3 of Ripped in 30... What to do next??

16bfzhy.jpg

23jpkx0.jpg

Oh my goodness! you look incredible! I hope I look like this in 29 days!
    Can I ask though, what kind of stuff did you eat? We seem to have similar physiques and I dont want to lose weight - I've reached my goal weight, I just want to lose fat and tone muscle now! Can you give me any tips as to good foods to eat?
    thanks! x
  • Jubilee911
    Options
    30DS Week 1 Day 5. So far I've lost about 5lbs.