Drunk moments?

Options
2»

Replies

• oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I get what I want, when I want it, when I'm drunk. Normally I'm pretty confident anyway but the alcohol makes me lose all fear of rejection. And apparently it also makes me froggy and want to get into fights.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    The only other thing I know about me when I'm drunk is I might be a little braver. I sing louder and dance faster lol. But really it affects everyone differently
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    When I get really drunk, my account is drained, and I wake up in a strange house in a strange city. So, yes, when I get drunk, I do whatever the F*** I want to.

Of course, later, there's hell to pay. But, I think I had fun.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I don't like to get drunk! I have only done it three times in my life, the first time I threw a rock at a cat that was sitting on my car and broke the driver's side window. The second time I was in Mexico drinking warm Tecate and lime and apparantly about 4 am some girl wanted to suck my toes and the last time Jack Daniels kicked my butt and thats all I have to say about that! :blushing:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I dont live by Jimmy Buffets song "Why dont we get drunk and screw?" I am sociable, but no parting of thighs when I have been drinking.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I definitely lose inhibitions...I can get mean or sad or giggly, depending on my emotions when I start the drinking.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am so not the norm compared to you all but then I am a light weight and go from reasonable slightly buzzed to OMG where is the toilet I need to hurl in about .25 seconds. I can't get drunk like everyone else and just lose my inhabition nope I have to lose my lunch, diner and what I was planning for breakfast the next day.
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I don't like to get drunk! I have only done it three times in my life, the first time I threw a rock at a cat that was sitting on my car and broke the driver's side window. The second time I was in Mexico drinking warm Tecate and lime and apparantly about 4 am some girl wanted to suck my toes and the last time Jack Daniels kicked my butt and thats all I have to say about that! :blushing:

This made me LOL. :D

I'm a lightweight, because I probably drink about 4X a year total, and when I DO it is with the express purpose to get drunk. I've never had casual sex, drunk or sober. . . I just have a fun time flirting and dancing and making out with random strangers. (Evidently I'm a tease, too. . . )
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: LOL I don't think that I have this issue drunk..... I'm a sociable drunk but I'm sociable sober. I don't jump into bed because I'm drunk . Alot of girls I know just kinda use this as a cover so they can say the next day OHHH I was so drunk last night I didn't know what I was doing. .Never had that issue I know what I am doing and I usually remeber everything that happens .:bigsmile: And I enjoy every minute of it lol

It sounds like these friends of yours could use a good talking to about morals. . Where do they hang out?
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Good lord .. get me drunk and look out! lol. I still have standards mind you .. which I think most people do drunk or sober .. but lets just say its ALOT easier to uh .. get me home. lol.

I think you need a good talking to about morality. . Where do you hang out?
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Good lord .. get me drunk and look out! lol. I still have standards mind you .. which I think most people do drunk or sober .. but lets just say its ALOT easier to uh .. get me home. lol.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Drinking and me. Yes....

The problem with me is that I will start off slow and easy. I'll be feeling good but I normally feel good so can't tell which is the real me and when the alcohol took over. So because I feel okay, I have more and more. Then 30 minutes later I'm looking in the mirror in the ladies room looking crazy. Btw, I don't ever get sick. I have never ever gotten sick from drinking. I will be hungover and lay around the next day and have an upset tummy but that's about it.

On Wednesday after the show, we went to the gay club to dance, to an irish pub where FL bought me my first irish car bomb (oh my goodness, did it live up to it's name) and then back to some street dancing. I'm pretty social as it is when I'm in my element but with a bit of alcohol in me I was on the pole, up in the cage, talking to all the gay hot guys, one guy twirled (real twirl not the "other" twirl lol) me around in the patio saying "ooooh girl you're so hot!".
    Ahh alcohol.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Drinking and me. Yes....

The problem with me is that I will start off slow and easy. I'll be feeling good but I normally feel good so can't tell which is the real me and when the alcohol took over. So because I feel okay, I have more and more. Then 30 minutes later I'm looking in the mirror in the ladies room looking crazy. Btw, I don't ever get sick. I have never ever gotten sick from drinking. I will be hungover and lay around the next day and have an upset tummy but that's about it.

On Wednesday after the show, we went to the gay club to dance, to an irish pub where FL bought me my first irish car bomb (oh my goodness, did it live up to it's name) and then back to some street dancing. I'm pretty social as it is when I'm in my element but with a bit of alcohol in me I was on the pole, up in the cage, talking to all the gay hot guys, one guy twirled (real twirl not the "other" twirl lol) me around in the patio saying "ooooh girl you're so hot!".
    Ahh alcohol.

You need to come liven up CT.........we need a fun girl like you to brighten things up here :)
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

I KNOW! I thought he was serious at first .. talk about guilty!
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Drinking and me. Yes....

Ahh alcohol.

On the pole??? In the cage??? LMAO! You go girl!!!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Drinking and me. Yes....

Ahh alcohol.

You need to come liven up CT.........we need a fun girl like you to brighten things up here :)

Aww thanks! Just no pictures allowed as all evidence will be destroyed asap.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Drinking and me. Yes....

Ahh alcohol.

Aww thanks! Just no pictures allowed as all evidence will be destroyed asap.

ok. promise........no pictures ... lol
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    My bad...

No it's my mind. It's in the gutter as of lately. Sorry. :flowerforyou:

Never apologize for that! It's what makes life interesting!