GREEN TEAM

Options
2»

Replies

• sandimack
    sandimack Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hello Green team! How are we doing so far? I've had my best week yet since starting MFP in January.
    I'm happy I lost 3 lbs in a week. I've exercised 6 out of the last 7 days. :-)

That is fantastic, you rocked it!!

I'm doing a redo, I haven't done so well and went into panic mode since Friday, yep I'm doing a redo. I rock at exercising but logging food and tightening up food choice is my personal challenge. Hoping I did enough exercise and eating healthy Most of the week carries me through.
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good for you Sandi! I'm sure you rocked it too! :wink:
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hey Green Team

How did y'all do for keeping under your calories? I was 7/7 under my calorie goal hoping for a good weigh in 2morrow *fingerscrossed* I weigh Mondays and Fridays and Friday I had gained 1lb even though I work out like crazy and watch what I eat but I did lose 1.5 inches off my hips and 1/2 of my chest .... I'll see what the scale says 2morrow.... Good luck EVERYONE GO GREEN TEAM
  • shelly0013
    Options
    Hey I have tried to get into the spread sheet and put in my weight but I cant get to igt and I have lost 2 pounds
  • welcomenuts
    welcomenuts Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello Green Team!
    I'm Suzan and from Texas.

I did the last Biggest Loser challenge and lost 10 pounds. I am now in my size 10 jeans!

I lost lots of inches and I have to say that the accountability of weighing in each Monday really keeps me on focus. I also know that other people are counting on me. :)

I am starting this round at 158 and my body really loves this weight. I know this will be a hard 10 to lose but I just keep trucking!

Keep it up!
  • sandimack
    Options
    Hello Green Team!

I did the last Biggest Loser challenge and lost 10 pounds. I am now in my size 10 jeans!

I lost lots of inches and I have to say that the accountability of weighing in each Monday really keeps me on focus. I also know that other people are counting on me. :)

I am starting this round at 158 and my body really loves this weight. I know this will be a hard 10 to lose but I just keep trucking!

Keep it up!

Sweet that is great, thanks for sharing
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hey all how you getting on this week. ive completed 100 mins so far and its only tuesday :)
    im also ranked number 4 overall woop woop
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    Hello Green Team!

Keep it up!

thats amazing
  • saxnviolin
    Options
    Good for you Suzan! COngrats!

How's the planning for week 2 going with all green team members? Let's
    rock this! :bigsmile:
  • sandimack
    Options
    K green team we are at 0 yes 0 points. Let's get on the board this week.
    I've done 330 minutes, let's move it ;)

Go green go
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    im at 206 minutes so far :) 3 days left
  • saxnviolin
    Options
    Go Green team go! I'm on the boards too but haven't totaled yet. I'm working daily. Let's go green members!:bigsmile:
  • saxnviolin
    Options
    I'm at 198/150! I'm going to the gym today too! Let's go Green!
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    another 60 for me today so that 266 :) so far may i add lol...