one month results?

Options
2»

Replies

• snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ok, my one month results are in....I figured I would show a pic to show how amazing Jillian is at kicking away fat rolls in just the first 30 days!

I have lost a total of 11.5 pounds and 10.5 inches in my first 30 days on this program and I started phase 2 yesterday.

Here are where I lost my inches so far: (day 30)

Presentation1.jpg

And of course, say good bye to the back rolls.

Back30days.jpg

To keep up with my 90 day journey and see the rest of my 30 day pics, you can go to my thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/524322-lisa-s-90-days

Good luck everyone! I'm off to let Jillian kick my booty!
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Just did a full measurement yesterday and have lost 13 inches total.
  • nyyca
    nyyca Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are all doing so great! I am on day 4 (I skipped workouts 1 and 2 and went for 3 and 4 though). My quads are killing me, but seeing these results is quite the motivation!
  • afrench799
    afrench799 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    well im on week 2 and have lost only 3 lbs but lost 6 in so far yea!!! Im very happy with the inches lost so far, thats what i am really looking forword to. ( i have big hips) Keep up the great work everyone!
  • jacquiroxx
    jacquiroxx Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ok, my one month results are in....I figured I would show a pic to show how amazing Jillian is at kicking away fat rolls in just the first 30 days!

I have lost a total of 11.5 pounds and 10.5 inches in my first 30 days on this program and I started phase 2 yesterday.

Here are where I lost my inches so far: (day 30)

Presentation1.jpg

And of course, say good bye to the back rolls.

Back30days.jpg

To keep up with my 90 day journey and see the rest of my 30 day pics, you can go to my thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/524322-lisa-s-90-days

Good luck everyone! I'm off to let Jillian kick my booty!

You look fabulous!!

I'll be finished with the second week on Friday, so my results are unknown at the moment, but I am very impressed with everyone's commitment and results so far! Great job everyone!!
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and can't wait for it get here!!

You guys look so amazing! I can't wait to start!
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I didn't take any measurements prior to starting the program, but I did lose 11 pounds in my first month on the program. Due to some bad choices I gained in the second month (water weight mostly) that was difficult to lose! But even though there wasn't loss like in the first month....I can just see the different in the definition of my body, especially my arms....muscles!!
  • Andi_1977
    Andi_1977 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just finished Phase 1 last night, and I'm very happy with my results. I only lost 2 pounds, but I have definitely lost inches everywhere. I didn't take exact measurements right before I started, so I don't have any numbers to post, but I know that I'm shrinking everywhere because I can truly see it in the mirror. Best of all, I can now comfortably wear size 6 pants that I haven't been able to wear in over a year.

Honestly, I'm amazed at the difference I can see after just one month, especially considering that my diet was all over the place. I plan to focus more on eating about 1650 calories/day and keeping it as clean as possible during the next phase. I also made sure to take measurements last night so I can tell exactly how much progress I've made by the end of Phase 2. I would have liked to have lost more weight, but I'm finally starting to care much more about how I look than what the scale tells me...I'm more interested in being fit and lean than being skinny. Who cares what the scale says if I have a flat stomach and "mini guns"! (And I finally believe that's possible if I keep pushing myself through the end of the program!)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I'm almost a month in now and I've lost about 5 lbs and I've lost 1 inch off my waist and half an inch off my hips and a quarter of an inch off each arm. My pants that were too tight to wear at the end of February are now getting too loose (but the next size down is too tight to wear still).

So far I feel like this month of workouts has done about as good as the other months I have done (Jillian workouts, exercise bike, kickboxing workouts, walking, rollerblading, etc). So that's a good thing. It's what I expected :-)

I will be really interested to see what the much harder phases 2 and 3 bring. ;)
  • Severshe
    Severshe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am down 15 pounds and 21.5 inches after Phase 1. I am thrilled with the inches! It has truly made a difference in which section of my closet I can pick clothes from! I have a LLLLLOOOOONNNNGGGGG way to go, but feel like I'm on the right path. I'm so glad I started when I did, Phase 3 ends on June 5th. That's perfect for super cute summer outfits:)
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm only 2 weeks in. I will wait for measurements until I'm done with Phase 1, but I wanted to share my results. After 2 weeks of the program, and managing calories around 1500 (except for the last couple of days...I cut back to 1300 or so to compensate for Easter), and I have lost 12.5 lbs! I only added additional cardio like 2 times; I did a 30 minute cardio video from my P90 set (which is easier than Body Revolution).

I'm very happy with my results thus far. I'm at my lowest weight that I've been in 3 years. I make weekly goals and hope to continue meeting them.

I can't wait to see where I am after I complete Phase 1!
  • lalfaro01
    lalfaro01 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I finish my first month this Saturday! Weight hasn't really come off that much but I think I look better. I haven't been following the meal plan and try to stay at around 1200 caloric intake but have had a few days where I do go out for drinks and eat unhealthy. I can definitely tell I am stronger, though!! Will let you know once I measure, weigh myself this weekend!