Season 2 premier.. POTENTIAL SPOILERS

Options
DarthCeltic
DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
if you have yet to see it and you get offended about people talking about shows before you see it.. stop.. turn away.. dont look now..

so.. what did you think?

Replies

• Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I like when Joffrey gets smacked.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    I like when Joffrey gets smacked.

jovi!!

how are you?

and yes i did as well.. but i liked cersei's reaction when tyrion handed the letter to varys and he read that he was the new hand.. hahaha
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Tyrion was gold as always. Joffrey crying out "Why are you here!?!"
  • Jovialation
    Options
    Im swell!

I basically like anything that makes Cersei or Joffrey angry or weak.

I also like dragons and Jon Snow.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    Im swell!

I basically like anything that makes Cersei or Joffrey angry or weak.

I also like dragons and Jon Snow.

i hate joff.. i love cersei.. not her talking or doing anything.. just looking at her.. sorry.. im male.. what can i say..
  • doorki
    Options
    I want Joff to go away. He is too cartoon evil.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

i agree.. he is too made up.. all of these characters are real.. but i keep imagining him with a dark mustache and saying "heha.. " like a bad guy.. it would further the story if he had a redeeming quality..
  • Jovialation
    Options
    i hate joff.. i love cersei.. not her talking or doing anything.. just looking at her.. sorry.. im male.. what can i say..
    Why do you think I like Jon?
  • doorki
    Options

i agree.. he is too made up.. all of these characters are real.. but i keep imagining him with a dark mustache and saying "heha.. " like a bad guy.. it would further the story if he had a redeeming quality..

true, but I think his purpose is to show how catastrophic it would be for Cersei to be in charge of anything.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

true, but I think his purpose is to show how catastrophic it would be for Cersei to be in charge of anything.

thats just it though.. cersei is an idiot.. and totally able to be played..
  • Jovialation
    Options
    my bf had forgotten all about the *kitten* that Ned knew about...thats with Aria right now.
    o.0

WHAT AN ENDING, BTW.
    KILL ALL THE *kitten*.
    nice.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    my bf had forgotten all about the *kitten* that Ned knew about...thats with Aria right now.
    o.0

WHAT AN ENDING, BTW.
    KILL ALL THE *kitten*.
    nice.

agreed.. and the fact that ros was the madam.. hahaha
  • freezerburn2012
    freezerburn2012 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    It was awesome! Must watch again! I can hardly recall specifics from last night though. Feeling mildly hungover today. Maybe the two are connected?

I'm really trying to turn off the "compare the show to the book" switch so that i can enjoy the show more.

Classic Dontos: vomiting wine all over the place.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    It was awesome! Must watch again! I can hardly recall specifics from last night though. Feeling mildly hungover today. Maybe the two are connected?

I'm really trying to turn off the "compare the show to the book" switch so that i can enjoy the show more.

Classic Dontos: vomiting wine all over the place.

it was classic.. but i hated he wasnt naked.. i know that sounds wierd.. but i wanted to see a bumbling drunk naked knight.. and was disappointed i got a bumbling drunk dontos..
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Liked the episode, didn't love it. I am looking forward to seeing Brienne and maybe Jaqen H'ghar, next week.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    Liked the episode, didn't love it. I am looking forward to seeing Brienne and maybe Jaqen H'ghar, next week.

me too! i was sad that brienne wasnt in this.. but renly looks like a boss with that crown..
  • cmbarnes
    cmbarnes Posts: 46
    Options
    I loved it! For me, the best scenes were (1) the one with Littlefinger and Cersei, each trying to intimidate the other and (2) the one with Jon and Jaime.

Also everything with Tyrion! :heart:
  • DanOhh
    Options
    I am not sure why they had Maester Cressen drink the poison wine before Melisandre?
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    I am not sure why they had Maester Cressen drink the poison wine before Melisandre?

that happened that way in the book.. he did it and as he dies was confused as to why she wasnt as well.. it shows that mel owns..
  • DanOhh
    Options

that happened that way in the book.. he did it and as he dies was confused as to why she wasnt as well.. it shows that mel owns..

It didn't happen that way in the book. Yes, he did die from the poison but she drank about half the glass before he had any. If I'm wrong, I apologize, (I don't have the book at work w/me) so I can't double check.