Needed: Paleo Friends

2»

Replies

• FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    I'm primal and have been since December. I love it. I've lost 50 pounds since I started. This is a forever thing for me,
  • lys617
    lys617 Posts: 51 Member
    I'm primal also for over a year, feel free to add me! =)
  • ChunkyChickn
    ChunkyChickn Posts: 9 Member
    Hi folks,

I started paleo last year in January and did well until October when I fell off the wagon. Back on a going strong since the beginning of this year.

Unweighed and unmeasured paleo doesn't quite work for weightloss on me so I've been back to journalling and I'm seeing weightloss again. Phew! I've also started using a FitBit as well just to keep tabs on my activity. I guess I'm just a data junkie at heart.

Would love some paleo/primal friends as my better half does eats the SAD diet. He's naturally thin and it's nearly impossible for him to gain weight. I can look at a cookie and gain 5 pounds. :-)

Grok on,
    Veronica
  • alabelle1
    alabelle1 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi There
    I am so happy to find this group- I need some primal friends as well, It helps so much to have support!!
    :happy:
  • graygirl73
    graygirl73 Posts: 11 Member
    I have been Paleo (except I eat Dairy) for 11 months now and will never go back! Almost 50 lbs down and we have the whole family involved now. Love it!

Any Paleo members feel free to add me!
  • blackbelt7
    blackbelt7 Posts: 11 Member
    Need friends too. Doing Paleo/Primal with Type 2 diabetes
    Thanks Teri
  • FullMetalWitch
    FullMetalWitch Posts: 11 Member
    I would love some Primal/Paleo friends here! I've been at it for about a year and it's changed my life. Currently I'm working on fine tuning it with intermittent fasting and experimenting with macro ratios.

It would be awesome to have some food log accountability with people who know that a granola bar and a bran muffin do not equal a nutritionally perfect day. XD
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Ahhh I just found this group! I have been Primal for about 2 weeks now, and really like it. I would love to have more Primal/Paleo friends as well!