We know you're a poser.....

Options
13»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I may not make smooth shifts, may not take corners the greatest. But at least I am the hot chick on the bike all you men look at when driving by!! Respect the fact that I am learning to ride, struggling and overcoming the odds that no one said I could do it! Eventually I'll be passing your *kitten*! lol

You can ride with my group any time. You can pass my *kitten*, too, but if you get to the bar first than the first round is on you.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I may not make smooth shifts, may not take corners the greatest. But at least I am the hot chick on the bike all you men look at when driving by!! Respect the fact that I am learning to ride, struggling and overcoming the odds that no one said I could do it! Eventually I'll be passing your *kitten*! lol

Welcome to the club!

Lol@ Beating TheRoadDawg to the bar!!!

ETA - Nice looking bike Cino!

JM
  • cino2684
    cino2684 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm currently a follower so it won't happen anytime soon but I can guarentee someday I will take the bull by the horns and beat ya to the bar!!
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    I'm currently a follower so it won't happen anytime soon but I can guarentee someday I will take the bull by the horns and beat ya to the bar!!

How we going to resolve this problem? In my crew, I am ALWAYS the last rider. How about if you ride second to last? To show support, I'll buy the first round.
  • cino2684
    cino2684 Posts: 26
    Options

How we going to resolve this problem? In my crew, I am ALWAYS the last rider. How about if you ride second to last? To show support, I'll buy the first round.

That'd be fine. I got no issue being in the middle, but the people behind me might, I'm a little slow going but its just more reason to push to get better!
  • Steven4BatmanSuit
    Options
    LOL - I agree with all but the Duc. I got one - love it - ride it almost every day.... :)
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I don't know how many of you have had the pleasure of riding a Ducati buuuuut I'd totally trade any bike for an 848 or 1198 ... I got to take a stock factory 848 out on track for about half an hour last year and it was AMAZING. Total dream to ride.
  • dsl01
    dsl01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    MIne.
    The '99 Cagiva has the Ducati 900cc 2 valve F.I. engine from the Monster.
    11v1uf6.jpg

23jieeq.jpg
  • dsl01
    dsl01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Oops. I'll try the Cagiva again.

23jieeq.jpg
  • joellasmom
    joellasmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This whole conversation just made me laugh. It's not what you ride, where you ride or how you look when you ride, it's that you enjoy the ride. I personally only ride on my days off. No need to stress about the caged fools on Los Angeles freeways, I really want to live to see tomorrow. I ride to relieve the stress of the work day, so I find me some nice laid back county roads, yes you can find them out here but only a "non-poser" knows where they are. I live to feel the wind, not the needles that fall from the sky in the form of rain. I wear leather cuz it saves my skin if I should go down. I cut my pony tail off when I was 18 and my rice burner sounds so much like your Harley that people do a double take when I ride by. I ride a cruiser because that's my style, so Ride On my brothers and sisters on two wheels...... Ride On!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    Anyone seen the Laffing Riders? They have to be the definition of Posers.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    LOL we watch it some times, really chuckle. Does doing strength training (as a woman) in order to be able to handle her bike with a full pack make her a poser? Just curious.
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    LOL we watch it some times, really chuckle. Does doing strength training (as a woman) in order to be able to handle her bike with a full pack make her a poser? Just curious.

Why would lifting weights make a person a poser? I lift weights.
  • starryk
    starryk Posts: 53
    Options
    OMG - I just found this post - this is totally awesome... and the best was... picturing you, heading to the gym... good heading to the gym - but getting those neck muscles working while your hanging your head riding there.

LOL - thanks for the pick me up of the day!