Almost finished with W2.... ????

Options
melkneec
melkneec Posts: 309 Member
Getting scared about W3!!! W2 wasn't really hard for me because I do alot of walking and hiking but the 3 min run scares me!!! Any advice????

Replies

• jella74
    jella74 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just started W2, GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!
  • katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I think you'll be able to do it! Just run really slow. And, run as long as you can. If you cannot, no matter what, go more than 2.5 mins, then that's OK. Try it again the next time. And the next. You will get there!
  • melkneec
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! :) I will let you know how it goes. :)
  • Katetmay
    Katetmay Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing up W2 on Saturday then onto week 3 on Monday. Also a bit nervous but I think we are stronger than we think and we can do this.
  • katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I start W3 on Monday, too!

Really looking forward to seeing how we all do. :)
  • melkneec
    Options
    I'm so glad that you guys will be doing week 3 with me!!! That helps me keep motivated!! Please come back and post how you are doing and i will too!!!

You guys are the best!!! Thanks everyone!!
  • KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    HI! I started W3 today and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought! Ya you have to run three minutes in a row but its doable and not as pressuring because you only know you have to do 4 runs instead of 6! To be honest I had a harder time starting week 2 then week 3.

And another little tidbit-its amazing to start out on a new week-because you can really tell the week before's training really does help build up your endurance.

Good luck and let me know what you think of week 3!
  • Katetmay
    Katetmay Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just started w3 today as well, you are right KristenStone it was not as bad as you would think. My shins hurt a bit in the last 3 min jog but the rest was alright. Did you find your calories burned went down though?
  • melkneec
    Options
    I did it!!! It was brutal!!! But I think I can make it through!! I may have to do this week over again but that's ok with me. I will see when I make it to week 4!!!! ~~~~shudders from fear~~~~
  • melkneec
    Options
    Ok.... I may have spoken too soon. After I had time to think about it... It really wasn't that hard. Well on the body any way. It was a huge battle with the mind!!! It kept saying to stop that it was too much. I didn't listen. I finished. :) You can too!!!!