Jen24
smarce
melonerski
m00nflwr
saraemily5
Missy_Snipes
ReneeMustLoseIt
michelleling7

We're expecting GREAT THINGS from our OLMPIANS!! You guys are gonna ROCK this challenge!!

Replies

• saraemily5
    saraemily5 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Did my walking/running challenge this morning plus a spinning class! I was going to do my exercises this morning but got super nauseous halfway through spinning and it was all I could do to make it home without getting sick. Will do the exercises as soon as my tummy settles!
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Great job Sara -- I LOVE spinning!

I completed the challenge exercises for the day and walk/ran 4 miles on the treadmill toward my walking goal.

Dorie
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Wow!! You ladies ROCK!! I'm still trying to pry my eyes open!! :yawn:
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

Happy First Day to everyone!!!

I competeled my daily fitness challenge as well, in addition to a 15/15/15 class: 15 Step, 15 Kickbox & 15 Strength & Stretch!
  • ReneeMustLoseIt
    Options
    Completed the exercises & in addition I completed 3 miles on the elliptical. Will be taking a strength training class in the evening.

GO OLYMPIANS!!! <3
  • Missy_Snipes
    Missy_Snipes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! Hope you are all doing great!!!

Day 1 Exercise Challenge DONE
    water today -18 cups
    under calorie goal
    jogged 1 mile toward my walking challenge!!
  • tessanharris
    Options
    WOW MISSY! Great job on 18 glasses of water, you were swimming!

Exercises DONE
    Under Calorie Goal!
    15 glasses of water
    1.5 Miles on Running Challenge (Today was a rest day for me ;))
  • tessanharris
    Options
    Team tessanharris, don't forget to go to the spreadsheet and fill out your points for the day!! you guys rock, this is only day one and i'm already jazzed about my awesome team!
  • fitme2b
    fitme2b Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well I was going to do more than this but came down with bronchitis so I was really disappointe d I couldn't workout when I woke. I am hopefully going to make up for it tomorrow. I did complete my challenge workout though.

Challenge exercise done
    12 cups of water

Good job everyone!!!!
  • michelleling7
    Options
    This is the best team! You all rock!
    Completed my exercises, walked 2 miles (to and from work), did 40 minutes on the elliptical, and went to boxing class!
    Under calorie goal
    10 glasses of water and counting...I'm waiting to update the spreadsheet in case I make it to 12 :)
  • Missy_Snipes
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!! I thought there was no way for me to do those exercises (yes, I had to watch the video cause I didn't know what they were!) but I did them and they weren't too bad!! I had heard of planking but never really understood it before! WOW!!

I had actually signed on be in the Challenger group but was placed with you guys and I have decided to stay where I am!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!! I am going for two miles today, definitely will probably have to run, walk, run but I will see it through!!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!! I thought there was no way for me to do those exercises (yes, I had to watch the video cause I didn't know what they were!) but I did them and they weren't too bad!! I had heard of planking but never really understood it before! WOW!!

I had actually signed on be in the Challenger group but was placed with you guys and I have decided to stay where I am!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!! I am going for two miles today, definitely will probably have to run, walk, run but I will see it through!!

Missy_Snipes, did I put you on the wrong team? I'm so sorry. It's been kinda hectic these last couple of days. :noway: Please let me know if you want me to switch you to CHALLENGERS - I don't want you to feel "overwhelmed" by week 3 or 4 or so. My mistake - again, I apologize.
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    You OLYMPIANS are doing AWESOME!! :love: I love it!!

Tessanharris - you are doing a TERRIFIC job coaching this team as well as "watching" that spreadsheet for me - thanks so much girl!! :flowerforyou:

I just wanted you guys to know that your exercise challenges are the same as the CHALLENGERS team, but YOUR team also has an additional challenge or two on top of what they are required to do.

Also, I plan to bump you guys up a notch (challenge-wise) on weeks #2, #4, and #9 - so expect GREAT things!!!!

I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!! :smokin:
  • Missy_Snipes
    Options
    I am good! I can stand to push myself a bit :)

LET'S DO THIS!!! :wink:
  • fitme2b
    fitme2b Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well today was a better day. I did some strength workout and also my challenge exercises. I am a little soar but loving the support and motivation from everyone. I posted yesterday's points here it wasn't counted, am I posting them in the wrong spot? Let me know :)
    Day 2
    challenge exercises done
    10 cup of water
    Under my calories
  • tessanharris
    Options
    you can post your own points in the spreadsheet, you don't have to wait on me to do it...with so many team members and categories, I am sure to mess something up and I don't want to shortchange anybody!
  • tessanharris
    Options
    Great day!

Exercises Done!
    Under Calorie Goal!
    14 Glasses of water!
    6.5 miles!

Can I go ahead and make a suggestion that if you have a zero value for a certain category, you enter a "0" instead of leaving it blank? Assuming, of course, that zero can be entered as a value :) I don't want to waste my time or yours seeking people out for points that aren't filled in, if you left them blank on purpose! Thanks all!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Great day!

Exercises Done!
    Under Calorie Goal!
    14 Glasses of water!
    6.5 miles!

Can I go ahead and make a suggestion that if you have a zero value for a certain category, you enter a "0" instead of leaving it blank? Assuming, of course, that zero can be entered as a value :) I don't want to waste my time or yours seeking people out for points that aren't filled in, if you left them blank on purpose! Thanks all!

Tessa - I agree! - good looking out ! Thanks so much!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Ok, where are all my OLYMPIANS at???!!! :frown: You guys must all be out doing "stuff" - exercising your little hinies off!! Hehe. My team's thread is already 4 pages long...... you guys aren't "talkers" or what??

Hehe. Just kidding.... I hope that everybody is doing ok - please let me or Tessa know if you have any questions, or are having any problems.

I'm off to start my C25K and then get caught up on my challenges!! :drinker:
  • saraemily5
    saraemily5 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ok, where are all my OLYMPIANS at???!!! :frown: You guys must all be out doing "stuff" - exercising your little hinies off!! Hehe. My team's thread is already 4 pages long...... you guys aren't "talkers" or what??

Hehe. Just kidding.... I hope that everybody is doing ok - please let me or Tessa know if you have any questions, or are having any problems.

I'm off to start my C25K and then get caught up on my challenges!! :drinker:

Hi!! I'm not one to check the 'group' pages much... I wish it would send email notifications when someone posts back to you or something. :) And the strands get confusing when they get really long so I tend to be a browser not a poster. But here i am!! Those lower ab roll overs were killer today!! I DO have a question....

So tomorrow we are supposed to go 2 miles in ADDITION to our normal distance challenges. My challenge is to go 2 miles/day. So tomorrow I will do a total of 4 miles.... in the 'miles' part of the spreadsheet will I put 4 or just 2? Please advise... :)