Keeping going or bow out?

Options
2»

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I'm a very strong-willed, self-aware person, but I have to make decisions and be a ball-buster all day long at work. When I leave the office, I want to feel like a woman, not someone's supervisor.

Agreed!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Cuming in about 30 seconds every time cos he was too 'excited' and 'overwhelmed' by me...........sorry if that was TMI!! :laugh: Even initiating sex was a problem for him...........:noway: lovely guy, but......nah! Just not compatible with me.

Muahahaha. Um same here. I'm not bashing.... just saying after so many years you'd think it would have gotten better???? Doh!
  • EmilyLStuart
    Options
    I think you should give it a bit more time until youre sure it wont work. That being said, I completely understand it. I have to be dominate all day long at work; but when it comes to my personal life, I think I like being submissive, myself. Kinda old fashioned I suppose?
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Well, I kinda mentioned to him that one of us is going to have to take the lead. He asked if I wanted that to be him and obviously i said yes. He said he remembers at one time in his life he was an in charge kind of person but that he thinks his job has squashed that. He said he will work on it. I just said maybe you will enjoy being in charge at home after not being that way all day at work...

then, i mentioned how my shoulders were sore and he said if you wanna come over i will massage them for you. Ugh! too nice!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Well, I kinda mentioned to him that one of us is going to have to take the lead. He asked if I wanted that to be him and obviously i said yes.

then, i mentioned how my shoulders were sore and he said if you wanna come over i will massage them for you. Ugh! too nice!

The shoulder thing would be awesome from someone you were really into. It's not because it's "too nice", it's because it's HIM.

The fact that he asked if you wanted it to be him is just lame. It would have died for me right then and there.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Ugh to me this guys is a real girl boner killer. Sorry I like guys that know what they want and don't beat around the bush. I can't stand people in general that can't make decisions and in a guy it would be a deal killer for me.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    There's nothing in your description so far to indicate you fancy this guy - am I correct in thinking you don't? Because if that's so you are not doing him a favour hoping attraction will develop. He deserves someone who will apppreciate and value him for who he is, and who finds him desirable. So do you. Slow burners do sometimes develop but not from a starting point this low. What is it about him that makes you want to be his girlfriend?
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    The shoulder thing would be awesome from someone you were really into. It's not because it's "too nice", it's because it's HIM.
    [/quote]

This ^^
    He was being polite/subtle offering you a shoulder rub...clearly the context there was to find an easy way to touch you...
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    double post...
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I'd have spanked you for complaining... How does that sounds? :laugh:
  • Vodkha
    Options
    I'd have spanked you for complaining... How does that sounds? :laugh:

see, now that is more like it!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I was recently in the same situation and I broke it off...I figured that if I was actually into him romantically, I wouldn't be so annoyed by the submissive behavior.
  • Vodkha
    Options
    I should mention that I'm not annoyed by his behavior, not yet anyways. I just wanted to ask opinions on the situation. I will give it a bit more time as he could be different once he is comfortable with someone, but I doubt it. If nothing else, I'll have made a new friend.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what, a girl I was with had to "guide" my hands or encourage me initially in bed for that, but then after I was happily playing along (perhaps hesitant at first, then less and less over time).
    I guess it's hard to know which girl wants what when you're a man, and some girls won't like this at all, so it's always a fine line.
    I know some men are incapable of doing any of this though, so it might not be enough. I know also I'd rather meet a girl who expects a bit of this in bed, it's more fun.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Chicks like ****s
  • Goalsforsusie
    Goalsforsusie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    A guy that is constantly saying he's sorry, has some confidence issues and I can tell from experience it will get ooooold!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Chicks like ****s

Nah, chicks just don't like *****es that lack confidence. If I'm not mistaken, the same is true for men.