What workouts are you doing?

Options
soosweet1920
soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
Just wondering which workouts have you had the best results with?

Replies

• shewanna
    shewanna Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Right now just counting steps with my fitbit..sometimes I do leslie sansones 5 mile walk video
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    When I was more active, strength training gave me the best results. I took a class three days a week that provided atotal body workout and three days a week of cardio including walking and the elliptical.
  • fashionista954
    fashionista954 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Last month I did JM's 30 D S in addition to some cardio routines at my local gym. I had noticable results within a couple of weeks and lost about 8lbs at the end. So far it's been my favorite, esp. since I was never a dvd workout type of person. I'm currently doing JM's ripped in 30 until the end of April, and I'm adding spinning classes to the mix once a week starting tomorrow.
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Zumba! nothing like shaking your behind to lose the pounds! and JM 30 DS pushes you always love it :)
    plus horse riding, step areobics, interval training and kettlebells all great workouts
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Just started P90X on 19 March 2012 before that I did JM 30 ds and ab workout. I lost 5" from my waist
  • mignon83
    mignon83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Rockin Body Dvd.
  • Jneyse
    Jneyse Posts: 11
    Options
    Walking on treadmill and will be counting steps on fitbit just ordered me one.
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of 30 day shred. Before this I was mostly just using the elliptical.
  • shaylasade
    shaylasade Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I try to work out 3 to 4 days a week. I switch it up each time. This past week I focused on strength training for about 45 minutes with 60 to 120 second cardio bursts between every 2 sets. Then I wrap up with another 15 minutes of pure cardio. On days I don't do strength training, I will normally walk/jog a couple miles or hop on the elliptical for about an hour.
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Zumba (of course lol)
    Planet Fitness 30 min circuit
    Cybex Arc Trainer
    6.0 or more on the elliptical
    Stationary Bike
  • GeorgiaDaughter
    GeorgiaDaughter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm doing 30 day shred. I'm on level 2 day 4. This dvd really works me out and its just 20 min! Try this one and you won't be disappointed:)
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    At the moment in the middle of a 2 week yoga pass - so trying to make the most of my money and go most days, also joined a couple of groups on here - ones a C25K one so I will be starting that this weekend, the other one is a Zombie fun one that will post weekly challenges, so will be doing that starting next week :)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I do intervals ~3 days a week for 20-30 minutes (I might replace one of those intervals sessions with a slightly longer steady state workout)
    Strength training circuit for 3 days a week for 20-30 minutes (I pick 5-10 exercises and do all of the exercises in a row, with no break and them repeat 2-3 times)
    Yoga 1X a week for 15-20 minutes

I've been doing this for the past 2 months and I've lost ~16 pounds and 2 inches each in my waist, hips and thighs
  • Samleishel459
    Samleishel459 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I do long distance walking because I have time. I do 2-3 long distance walks a week and 2-3 one hour walks a week. I also do the elliptical machine and I'm starting with intervals.
  • Bpowell76
    Bpowell76 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started TurboFire and the videos have combo of cardio, yoga, and strength. So I'm trying to make it through.
  • Crystalball78
    Options
    I do switch it up. I do Zumba one sometines two times a week.
    I try to go to the gym at least 3 to 4 day a week.
    I do the starimaster, elliptical, stationary bike and always end
    my work out on the treadmill. I also do some strength training.
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Mostly weight lifting and strength training. I do cardio a few times a week as well.
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have started doing insanity...hope I have great results! Would be nice if they came some what quick too :)
  • njamlovell
    Options
    im doing turbo fire and zumba fitnness 2 the game
    trying to figure a way to work brazil butt lift into my program
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    All JM's video....she has been the only one who has helped get the best results, FAST!