So do you guys do cardio most days too with CLX?

Options
Kristinemomof3
Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
I just started day 1 today. I'm gonna walk later, but I'm just curious what else you guys add?

Replies

• fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I don't do anything extra. My muscles need a little recovery after strength training.
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    I'm starting CLX tomorrow (eeks!). I'm currently doing C25K, which is 3 days a week, and I plan to spin twice a week also. I'll be doing one workout in the morning and one at night. That's the plan anyway ;)
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I don't. It's just my first round though, and I may feel differently on the next run-through. My heart rate gets plenty high during the weights portion during Burn, probably because of all of the lunges/squats etc.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of my first round. For the first two weeks I didn't do cardio after lifting. I was really pushing myself to lift heavy so my legs didn't feel strong enough afterward. This week I have been able to do cardio afterward. I'm still lifting heavy but I guess my body adjusted.
  • KimInsanityP
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity as well, so that would be a yes for me :)
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I just finished month 1 and was also training for a 10k race (3 runs per week).

Now I'm on month 2 and starting a half marathon training program (4 runs per week, and much longer).

I don't do it because I think I NEED more cardio, because I think you could see results doing only CLX. However, I love to run so I have to make time for it! I'm also a cardio junkie so I think no matter what I'd put it in there somewhere.
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I do, but that's because I have PCOS. If I want the scale to move, I have to work out like crazy.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I do not do any cardio on strength days. There may have been a few times that maybe I got a walk in too but nothing strenuous.