Phase 3

Options
A thread for those doing Phase 3.

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    This phase is awesome. The metabolic training is super killer. :-)
  • nightwyrm
    nightwyrm Posts: 31
    Options
    This phase is awesome. I'm sweating more than ever before, and that's before I even get to the metabolic training!

Also, 1 1/4 squats -> my new least-favourite exercise.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    This phase is awesome. I'm sweating more than ever before, and that's before I even get to the metabolic training!

Also, 1 1/4 squats -> my new least-favourite exercise.

Haha, I'd have to agree.
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I finished phase 1 and thought, OMG that was hard, but I'm stronger so phase 2 should be easier. Then I did phase 2 and thought wow, phase 1 was easy compared to this. I finished phase 2 and thought, I'm so much stronger phase 3 should be easier. I'm now halfway through phase 3 and I feel like it is the hardest one yet. I am sore in my abs in places I didn't know I had muscles! Turkish get-ups are tough and I really, really dislike 1-1/4 squats. But I'm seeing tremendous progress in ab definition and strength.
  • v70t5m
    v70t5m Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Admittedly, I only made it halfway through Phase 3 before I abandoned it for Supercharged.

I don't feel like Phase 3 really pushed me like Phases 1 and 2.

I'm really enjoying Supercharged, and incorporating a lot of the abdominal work from Abs, since Supercharged kinda skimps on those. :)
  • mp1117
    mp1117 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So I know it has been 3 months since anyone posted in here - anyone still on the program? This is my 2nd time going through it and once again, I find myself taking breaks in Phase III. (A week off)