workout times

Options
Those of you who already started the program...does of matter if you do the 2 workouts back to back instead of one in the am and one in the pm? I'm starting on Monday and I'm a snooze hitter in the morning and know I will have a lot of trouble waking up at 5am in order to workout before work. Thanks :)

Replies

• twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    During the Kickstart week, i did my workouts back to back. I had no time in the morning to do a workout so I just did it all in the afternoon.
  • juliemcpersh
    Options
    I only did one per day, I already have to get up at 5:00am for work and just can't get up any earlier and still be nice to people the rest of the day :) lol
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i think your ok doing them back to back.
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I did my workouts back to back during Kickstart week, though I didn't do double cardio on the cardio days. I just couldn't do that cardio 1 twice in a row...I would have died :).
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I do one on the am followed by 30ds right after, and then I do cardio in the pm
  • teach2121
    teach2121 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback ladies...that's why I'm loving mfp!! It's so nice to have a network of people to talk to especially for the body revolution program!! I was worried because I know I would have trouble getting up. Once school's out it won't be an issue (35 days not that I'm counting Haha) I'm sooo pumped to start!! Also, how's the veggie soup on the kickstart? I figured that would be easy since one batch is 4 servings so I could bring that to work for a couple days. Also, not to be TMI but does the kickstart diet have you in the bathroom all the time??? Luckily, I'll be on spring break my first 3 days of the program but I'm always worried when I eat extreme like on the kickstart.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I haven't started the kickstart diet yet. I am pretty much just testing out the exercise. Monday is when I will stick to the diet :)) I did some grocery shopping today to get me started :))
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback ladies...that's why I'm loving mfp!! It's so nice to have a network of people to talk to especially for the body revolution program!! I was worried because I know I would have trouble getting up. Once school's out it won't be an issue (35 days not that I'm counting Haha) I'm sooo pumped to start!! Also, how's the veggie soup on the kickstart? I figured that would be easy since one batch is 4 servings so I could bring that to work for a couple days. Also, not to be TMI but does the kickstart diet have you in the bathroom all the time??? Luckily, I'll be on spring break my first 3 days of the program but I'm always worried when I eat extreme like on the kickstart.

The vege soup is really good! I love it. :)