Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

QUESTIONS & PROBLEMS only (please)

Replies

• TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    Hi Teresa,

Would you please take a look at my spreadsheet when you have a second. I believe one of my team members tried to enter data in the colored field and messed it up. Check out Misty2ann's column please.

Thanks!

Nance
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    I have a question on the spreadsheet. I was going to enter the way it showed like

An example of a daily post would be like this:

day #1 exercise challenges - DONE
    water today - 13 cups
    under calorie goal today - yes!
    and walked 6 miles towards my walking challenge.

but I notice everyone else posted points which is way to confusing to me. So which am I to do?
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Nevermind..I figured it out that the points need to be put in :-)
  • Hi Teresa,

Would you please take a look at my spreadsheet when you have a second. I believe one of my team members tried to enter data in the colored field and messed it up. Check out Misty2ann's column please.

Thanks!

Nance

spreadsheet's should all be "fixed" now. Sorry about that. I was rushing to get out the door last night.
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 421 Member
    I noticed that some people put points in on Sunday, the 1st. Is that what we were suppose to do or did it start on the 2nd?

And

Do we just enter the miles walked for the Walking box?
  • I noticed that some people put points in on Sunday, the 1st. Is that what we were suppose to do or did it start on the 2nd?

And

Do we just enter the miles walked for the Walking box?

You are not losing your mind.... hehe. Originally we said that we were starting on Monday, but then some people contacted me because April 1 was actually Sunday and not everybody takes their "rest" day on Sunday. So I changed the spreadsheet week to be from Sunday to Saturday instead of how it was. You can go back and put your points in if you were under calorie goal, drank the water, etc. for Sunday. sorry for the confusion.

also, YES - you only enter the miles walked (or biked, or jogged, or whatever) in the walking challenge box.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Is the weigh in day Saturday or Sunday? I'm seeing different things...

Thanks!!! :)
  • Is the weigh in day Saturday or Sunday? I'm seeing different things...

Thanks!!! :)

Weigh in is still on Saturday....
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    If I do challenge exercises on a different day, do I enter the points on the day I did them, or the day they were posted for? i.e. If I do Saturday's exercises on Friday, when do I enter those points?
  • If I do challenge exercises on a different day, do I enter the points on the day I did them, or the day they were posted for? i.e. If I do Saturday's exercises on Friday, when do I enter those points?

Saturday's exercise points go down under Saturday - no matter which day you did them. :happy:
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    For the torso twists, does it still count if you don't have an 8 pound medicine ball?

14877786.png
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 421 Member
    Where do we post our weigh-ins?
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    ok...original weight 202.6 current weight 200.1 - a loss of 2.5lbs. Is that 2 or 3 points?
  • For the torso twists, does it still count if you don't have an 8 pound medicine ball?

14877786.png

Yes, it still counts....
  • Where do we post our weigh-ins?

Please post your weigh ins on your team thread.... :wink:
  • ok...original weight 202.6 current weight 200.1 - a loss of 2.5lbs. Is that 2 or 3 points?

We will "round" the decimals.... anything .5 and above would be rounded up and under .5 would be rounded down. So 2.5 would be 3 points.
  • Cazzy42
    Cazzy42 Posts: 30 Member
    Hi. Where shall I log today's points? Week 1 Sunday or week 2 Sunday? Xx
  • Hi. Where shall I log today's points? Week 1 Sunday or week 2 Sunday? Xx

Put them down for week 2 Sunday.
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 165 Member
    During our one rest day a week, do we leave that entire day on the spreadsheet blank or just the exercise part?
  • During our one rest day a week, do we leave that entire day on the spreadsheet blank or just the exercise part?

Just the exercise part. You still want to get points for staying under calorie and your water...