so hard to resist

Options
We just had a bake sale for a charity in the office and could not resit . I had 1/2 slice of cheesecake and 1 brownie !!
Grrrr now I feel bad of course . I hate when that happens, I've been so good the all week .
Anyway now it is too late to cry , I just have to move on and stay focus for the long week end .

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    ok... well you admitted it... :) that is the big thing... maybe if it comes up again, you can remember how you felt and then you wont do it ?

Tami
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Torzameb!!! I have been really good!! Infact I lost a pound :bigsmile: Got my exercise in today also filled easter baskets and I could smell the chocolate eggs!!!!! OMG :sad: I didn't even go there!

My problem is the wine!!!! Friday night...some OC Housewifes...guilty pleasure!!!!! I am not sure I can talk myself out of it!!!

I must say this challenge has made me think twice more then once this week and I won!!!!!! I am also planning on mixing up a pitcher of Crystal Light appletini!!!!!! They have Mojito and a couple others too! That will be my cocktail for Easter!!!:drinker:

Hang in there

Judy
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Oh one more thing...check out this pic from last Easter....over #20 ago....my goal is to look like my skinny sister!!! My Dad total me I am looking more and more like her everyday!!!!! :heart: :heart: :blushing: My face was sooooooo round!
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    There is a lot to resist. I went to DQ today with my hubby and managed to resist a blizzard and get a kids dish of soft serve instead. AND I shared it with my two year old. Score. It's the little things in life!
  • elisacanada
    Options
    Feel good not to be alone . Thanks girls