results?

Options
so does anybody have some weight loss or inches loss results they want to share so far?? i'm on week 7 and have lost 9lbs so far and i did measurements about a week ago and lost 16in..

Replies

• Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    In how many places do you measure if you don't mind me asking? And how many inches did you lose around the waist? That's where I want to lose!
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i believe 3 inches around my waist. i measured in the places that the 90 day journal tells you to measure. like upper arm, chest, bust, waist, hips, thighs and calves
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Thanks for your reply! That is brilliant! I would be over the moon to lose 3 inches around my waist! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm only in my 3rd week (started week 3 today). I will not be taking measurements again until after 4 weeks. After two weeks, I lost 12.5 lbs, so I'm so happy!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such amazing results!!! That's fantastic!!

I just finished Phase 1 and moving on to Phase 2 today. I'm not following the food plan so I've lost very slowly. I've gained and lost over the last 30 days but overall I'm down 2 pounds from the start.

I've lost 5.75 inches overall, though.
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Congrats to all of you!!

Started Phase 2 today, so yesterday was my day to measure and weigh....AND....nothing, NOTA!!! Not 1 pound, not 1 cm!!!!! I'm so frustrated with myself!!!!
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Congrats to all of you!!

Started Phase 2 today, so yesterday was my day to measure and weigh....AND....nothing, NOTA!!! Not 1 pound, not 1 cm!!!!! I'm so frustrated with myself!!!!

Did you stick to the eating plan? That is really surprising. Maybe you were to fit for phase 1? I am sure phase 2 will be bringing results :smile:
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Daisy80, Not using the meal plan, but I've been good maintaining 1200 +/- calories (listen to my body…). My weight fluctuates about 1 pound. Hope you're right. I'm considering shocking my metabolism and eating only fruits and vegetables for 7 days... and/or adding extra cardio...haven't decided yet. Thanks again for your support!
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Don't get discouraged! Are you sure you will have enough energy with just fruit and veg? Maybe upping your calories might be the answer? As you have probably notice on here are many people that support the opinion of eating more in order to lose. Maybe try to calculate your BMR and TDEE. It is not advised to eat under your BMR. Maybe you are eating too little so your body holds onto it's reserves? Just an idea.... :smile:
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Love your profile pic by the way :flowerforyou:
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Im in week 6. 13 lbs down so far. Haven't retaken measurements though.
  • jupityjupe
    jupityjupe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i'm on week 4 and i've lost 2 lbs (i only want to lose 12 lbs total) but i haven't lost one stinking inch! I actually don't care even if i gain because i only want to tone up and lose inches but i am sticking to under 1370 cals a day plus eating my exercise cals (which mfp says will get me to drop 1/2 lb a week) i am already on the low end of my bmi so it is really irritating that my body is not changing..grrrrrrr! i don't know for sure but i think it is my age..who knows...i'll just keep trying
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    i'm on week 4 and i've lost 2 lbs (i only want to lose 12 lbs total) but i haven't lost one stinking inch! I actually don't care even if i gain because i only want to tone up and lose inches but i am sticking to under 1370 cals a day plus eating my exercise cals (which mfp says will get me to drop 1/2 lb a week) i am already on the low end of my bmi so it is really irritating that my body is not changing..grrrrrrr! i don't know for sure but i think it is my age..who knows...i'll just keep trying

You are doing great! Keep your head up....I'm seeing more changes in my muscle tone and strength in phase 2.
  • Acaravello
    Options
    Congratulations that's awesome!! I'm on week 5 and have lost 8lbs and a total of 17 inches
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I keep my measurements on an Excel spreadsheet so I can just plug in the numbers every month for a quick calculation of total inches lost. I'm a little crazy that way.

I started mid-February, I'm on WO 9 and 10.

So far, only 6 pounds but 14 inches lost. I'm not even as worried about the pounds anymore. I can definitely see toning and I can feel the muscles under there. I also have to remember I've only been at it two months and it took me way longer to add the extra 20 pounds I didn't invite to the party.
  • lalfaro01
    lalfaro01 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I do my Phase 1 measurements this Sunday! But so far (last time I checked) I've lost 5 pounds! Not as much as I was expecting but I haven't been the best with my eating habits.
  • simsima45
    Options
    Mid Week 5 - Down 11.5" & 6.2 Lbs.
    Not following the meal plan but eating 1300 cal/day
  • jupityjupe
    jupityjupe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    interesting to see such a variety of responses to this program...i plan to stick it out myself and i hope all you lovely ladies do as well...good luck :wink:
  • Severshe
    Severshe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It is interesting to see the wide variety! I only get angry when she actually SAYS....I want you to lose crazy sick weight! I am almost done with week 6, I'm down 20 pounds and 22". I'm definitely committed until the end!
  • formerpyt
    formerpyt Posts: 56
    Options
    Yes - Severshe, it makes me so angry and frustrated when I hear JM say "I'm not talking about 1 or 2 pounds a week... I want you losing crazy sick weight" - yeah me too, Jillian! That's why I did the kickstart with double workouts, have been doing everything to a T for three weeks. I WANT TO LOSE CRAZY SICK WEIGHT!!!! But I haven't lost anything. I am stronger and I think I look better, but I'm definitely not dropping the pounds as I'd hoped.