• Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! I am so glad it went well!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats!

You are my Shero... lol... I cancelled a lunch date today because I forgot to bring my civvies and am not yet ready for him to see me in uniform.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Wait, hold the phone....Calling a Marine "sugar lips" seriously? hehehehehe
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    So glad it went well!!!
  • ahonea84
    ahonea84 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm excited for you! Sounds like ya'll had a great start and both of you sound like you are on the same page.

So dinner date tomorrow?
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for you! Sounds like ya'll had a great start and both of you sound like you are on the same page.

So dinner date tomorrow?

Yes! :happy: I wish he would ask me to a movie or something for tonight lol. I'm so giddy and impatient. We both talked about how we wanted to see American Reunion last night.

More texts.. we'll call him Sugar Lips LOL.

Me: But yes, I would need to determine that. For science!
    SL: For science huh? So you wouldn't get anything out of it for your satisfaction?! What a waste of sugar lips
    Me: For science and personal satisfaction!
    SL: You can't mix business with pleasure missy, you need to pick one
    SL: If you give me a written report about the sugar lips, I know what the reason was for lol
    Me: Well then I choose pleasure, mister!

He made my day.
  • oddyogi
    Options
    Wait, hold the phone....Calling a Marine "sugar lips" seriously? hehehehehe

Don't you judge me, lol! I already gave him *kitten* for being a Marine and visa verse :P
  • oddyogi
    Options
    Can't wait until my second date (first real date) tonight! Today is going to be soooo long.

I'm a bit disappointed though. We were texting last night back and forth and we were supposed to get on the phone, but then all of the sudden he stops responding. I'm pretty sure he fell asleep, but I was still a little disappointed. Hopefully he texts or something in a little bit with a good morning and sorry that he fell asleep.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit disappointed though. We were texting last night back and forth and we were supposed to get on the phone, but then all of the sudden he stops responding. I'm pretty sure he fell asleep, but I was still a little disappointed. Hopefully he texts or something in a little bit with a good morning and sorry that he fell asleep.
    :laugh: Chill out! Can't believe how seriously you're taking this. :wink:
  • oddyogi
    Options
    :laugh: Chill out! Can't believe how seriously you're taking this. :wink:

:P I know. He already texted me good morning haha. I'm lame. :)
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Aww! I'm very excited for you! That is definately a great sign that he likes you .. text first thing this morning?? woot woot!
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    Can't wait until my second date (first real date) tonight! Today is going to be soooo long.

I'm sure he fell asleep. I do this all the time to people in the middle of texting.

And he already greeted you this morning! :)
  • oddyogi
    Options
    Ummm so tonight he's cooking me a gourmet meal. Some kinda fancy salad, filet mignon, bacon-wrapped scallops, and some kind of fancy dessert involving chocolate and strawberries. So I'm going over to his place.

What should I wear?!

Edit: and no, no sex! Haha.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Ummm so tonight he's cooking me a gourmet meal. Some kinda fancy salad, filet mignon, bacon-wrapped scallops, and some kind of fancy dessert involving chocolate and strawberries. So I'm going over to his place.

What should I wear?!

Wear something slutty. For future reference, that is my answer for everything.

And if he's cooking you that kind of meal, he's probably hoping to get some action. I know I'd be a little disappointed if I put in that kind of work and got nada.
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options

What should I wear?!

That is so sexy, a man that knows his way around the kitchen... It doesn't matter what you wear, i'm sure its going to come off after the chocolate and strawberries. LOL have fun!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, I am so excited for you! That is A LOT of food.

Dress sexy but classy and make sure you wear your pretty undies. ;)
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    sex sex sex sex!!! lol.

Something that shows off the girls a little. Soft material .. easy on the hands ..lol .. and yes, per Meghan .. sexy undies!!!!

That is so sweet he is going to cook for you!!!! Lucky lucky lady!!!
  • oddyogi
    Options
    Wear something slutty. For future reference, that is my answer for everything.

And if he's cooking you that kind of meal, he's probably hoping to get some action. I know I'd be a little disappointed if I put in that kind of work and got nada.

Normally I would agree, but so far this guy seems like too much of a gentleman. I definitely expect some making out, but nothing much more. Just in case I'll wear my sexy panties. ;)

What about a cutoff jean miniskirt with a nice tank top? I might have to pick out a few different outfits and post them on here for opinions lol!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Normally I would agree, but so far this guy seems like too much of a gentleman. I definitely expect some making out, but nothing much more. Just in case I'll wear my sexy panties. ;)

What about a cutoff jean miniskirt with a nice tank top? I might have to pick out a few different outfits and post them on here for opinions lol!

I would go for a flirty skirt or dress over the cuttoff jean miniskirt. The jean mini just seems a little too casual to me at least for the dinner he is cooking.
  • oddyogi
    Options
    Sooo he texted me this morning and asked if I wanted to do lunch again for another "bonus round." :)

I wasn't sure if I should say yes or do the whole "don't be too available" thing.. but I don't want to play games.. so of course I went! We pretty much did the same thing as yesterday, except this time he snuck me two ninja hugs and held my hand. ^_____________^

Lol, when he first reached for my hand I thought he wanted a drink of my water so I gave him the bottle. LOL I'm so awkward. Can't wait until tonight! He told me to dress comfortably and he wouldn't care if I showed up in sweatpants. I told him not likely!

*infinite beaming*