Palm Beach or Broward County???

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
i have seen a few people post on the where are you in florida thread that they are near me but thought i'd add a palm beach county thread to the group....

i'm denise, busy working mom to 2. i live in lake worth and work in west palm beach. i'm currently doing the New Rules of Lifting for Women program and am training for the disney princess 1/2 marathon feb 26th....

if you live in PB county and would like to meet up for a workout, let me know....
Denise

Replies

• NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I used to live there- Jupiter. And (above) Denise is AWESOME! :-D
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I miss it....if that helps.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    West Palm Beach here
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I lived in Broward county for 26 years! Just left it behind finally. It is actually one of those places where it looks nice, but secretly lurking behind the covers is a world of disgust! I just couldn't live there anymore!
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    palm bch!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I was a PB county resident when I first moved to Florida. I worked at one of the horse farms in Wellington, then bought a house in Loxahatchee.

I'm up in Brevard county now. I wanted to be where I could actually afford to live within walking distance of the beach.
  • LadySan
    LadySan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Broward County

2032898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm a little north in good ole' Martin County :)
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site a few days ago. I am in Palm Beach County Lake Worth area. I am disabled and would love to swim 2 days a week at my clubhouse pool but need some help. If anyone lives near me and wants to swim and help me out please get in touch with me. Thanks a bunch!
  • mlc3409
    mlc3409 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in West Palm Beach. Recovering from surgery but in a few weeks am looking to Join Planet Fitness in Gardens Would love to get a walking group or gym group started for those that are local .

Just send me a message and friend request
  • helper1112
    helper1112 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm in south west broward. Was born in Opa Locka.
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I am a transplanted Brit, moved to West Palm Beach in August.
  • mohara51
    mohara51 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in Jupiter but I work in West Palm.
  • Nektariosmom
    Nektariosmom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I lived in Broward county for 26 years! Just left it behind finally. It is actually one of those places where it looks nice, but secretly lurking behind the covers is a world of disgust! I just couldn't live there anymore!

lol, your comment made me laugh. I have been living here for 30 years. Good for you! I will one day leave too...
  • glamourqueen113
    Options
    Hi Denise, I live in West Palm Beach, and work in Lake Worth.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options

Is it wrong that I moved here for the 'world of disgust'?
  • amy4insurance
    amy4insurance Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I'm in Jupiter. Hoping to lose 15 lbs for a wedding in June & keep it off! : )
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Lived in PBC for 4 years before moving to St Lucie county, took a look at land prices and headed North! LOL.
  • SecondChance2012
    Options
    I live in Parkland. Anyone up for a walking, biking or U-Fit buddy?
  • irisg1614
    irisg1614 Posts: 3
    Options
    Broward County! Going to run the 5k for race for the cure in Miami in October:happy: